Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I just recently got a iron cross push bar bumper for my truck. Got a smoking deal on it. Unfortunately I'm having some problems figuring out how to mount the brackets on my frame. Any insight would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Interested in this bumper. I am having a hard time finding one that fits the 02 trucks.

Sorry I cant help, but I am interested in this product. Got any pics of the bumper or where you got it from?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah you bet. Iron Cross Automotive The bumper itself will fit the truck, just getting these brackets on is going to be some work. Once I have things figured out, I am going to post pictures of the process and finished project.

·
That One Guy
7,421 Posts
I dont see a bumper for the 02 Chevy HD trucks on there list. Call them up and ask.

·
Registered
3,323 Posts
Which one did you use? They don't list one for an 02 HD on their site.
Buddies looking for one for his 02 dmax

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
I used the one for the '03-'06 Duramax HD. I called a dealer in Calgary and that's the one he said he would sell me. "22-525-03" On the iron cross website. My brother and I just finished putting in on this morning. We had to do some fabricating to get the brackets mounted.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Here is a picture

Attachments

·
Registered
238 Posts
:thumb Thats looks real good !! :thumb

I am interested in your pictures of the mounts that you had to modify

·
Registered
161 Posts
How did you fabricate/modify the mounts? Do you have pics/video? I'm ready to purchase if I can get the '03 model to fit my LB7. Looks sweet.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts