Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yaaa you heard right.Owned it exactly a year.Bought it with 75 k for 39k.USD......Towed 7000 lb trailer for 25 k and now at 100 k Blown head gaskets and a repair bill of 15 k USD for a total input cost of 54 k for a 10 yr old truck.Also includes conversion to CP3 and other stuff.

Is there anybody here that is such a diesel enthusiast that can give me a reason to take this in stride???

And ohhh the crappy mileage 11mpg towing the trailer.

· Registered
1,239 Posts
Blown head gaskets on a stock LML... I will admit that isn't the norm. But remember, you don't exactly know how was ran for 75,000 miles. Smart move on the CP3!

Sorry to hear about your luck though. LML years definitely had their plight of issues. BUT it sounds like you should have a stout truck to last a couple hondo more without issue.!

· Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Blown head gaskets on a stock LML... I will admit that isn't the norm. But remember, you don't exactly know how was ran for 75,000 miles. Smart move on the CP3!

Sorry to hear about your luck though. LML years definitely had their plight of issues. BUT it sounds like you should have a stout truck to last a couple hondo more without issue.!
Thank you for that. It makes me feel better if at least one other individual besides the repair shop reassures me of the same thing.👍

· Registered
2006 LBZ, 2009 LML, 2022 L5P. 1993 6.5 parked in the shed.
1,654 Posts
:D:D Trucks are humanitarian causes!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts