Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
This space for rent!
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Of course I appreciate all the vendor support however, as an I.T. guy forever it just grates my ass going to web sites that are so inconsistent, incomplete etc. Not pointing fingers or anything but sheesh if your out trying to sell your wares you could atleast have decent websites, up to date pricing and more detailed information then something just copied off a manufacture's web site. Soooooo, w/that said I propose that those who don't have time to keep an updated site- or that just threw it up there to have a "Web presence" I would love to offer my services to update, change and flat out keep those sites more accurate and user friendly. This service would be for the low low low price of FREE just to stop the aggrivation. Contact me if your interested PLZ!

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
i do have to agree some of the time it sucks when you see a good person selling a good product then you go to their site to look and see what else they have and their is nothing their but a home page

·
Registered
542 Posts
Wow great idea! You vendors need to take advantage of this ASAP!

·
Im Superrrrr!
14,517 Posts
Problem is the pricing is as accurate as they can make it.....most items have a MAP pricing, and if they advertise for less than that....they lose that company.

granted what happens in private......well thats whatever I suppose.

But I agree some sites are a little outdated and hard to navigate.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts