Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys,

I have a 06 CCLB DRW wich will be get registered here in Belgium next month. I want to lift my truck 4 inches with a NTBD kit. But here in belgium we have technical control on all vehicles every year, we can't just do what we want. Lifting or bagging your ride is illegal out here. My truck is gonna be registered for the first time here in Belgium, and because it's a very rare truck out here i really want to try to lift it and get thru technical control.

But if it fails i need to go back to stock. I heard there was a little bit of cutting, will it be easy to go back to stock if you cut some pieces?

i was looking at the cognito 4" lift + NTBD, i really don't want just a levelling kit.

So is it worth the hassle? I know it a big risk, but i will be the only one out here with a lifted truck.

sorry for my English

thanks

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
can anybody help me please?

·
Registered
272 Posts
Check in the for sale section under norcalnic, might be a few pages back. They do make a kit to go back to stock after a lift was installed to fix the cut off piece. Hope this helps you bud, sounds awesome to have the only lifted truck!

Wish I knew more about it, I'm going the lowering route ;)

Good luck, hope it works out for you.

·
Premium Member
936 Posts
If you save the crossmember piece that you cut out, it will be possible to weld it back in. We sell a bracket to return the front differential mounting point to the factory location as well. If interested we can get you a quote together for the 4" lift, and necessary pieces to return to stock. You can call sales at the number below, or Email them at the direct link.

NCT Contact
Performance Truck Parts and Accessories | Contact NorCalTruck | Norcal Truck (925) 447-7800

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks Blue08

Norcal truck i love your white dually with the 4" lift.
Wat parts are needed to go 6"? is it possible with the 4" lift to set it level whitout the blocks in the rear for my technical control, and jack it up when i passed it?

i also have a special request about the shipping.

·
Registered
7,883 Posts
Give them a call and ask for Russ. He should've sent you a private message

·
Premium Member
936 Posts
DMAX-bjorn, you should have a PM in your inbox. We can set you up with a 4-6" package without blocks in the rear no problem, there are a few ways to go about it. The 4-6" package is possible with adding upper control arms to the 4" kit.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.