Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2002 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD, 4X4, Crew cab, Duramax Diesel, Allision AT, LT package, leather, Tow package, Limited Slip, Fiberglass shell, New tires, 70k highway miles, Well maintained, Excellent. $22500

·
Registered
133 Posts
i would have to say it would be a bad deal. there has been an 04 in the paper with 67k and they only want $21,500

·
Administrator
8,808 Posts
For being fully loaded, I don't think it is too bad. You could always offer less and see if they bite on it. Sometimes when you have cash in hand, they might sell for less. Either way though, with it having the topper on and fully loaded, it's pretty good.

·
Registered
276 Posts
Yeah I don't think that is too bad a deal at all really. Power said he saw the lower priced truck with less miles, but it was just 10k miles less and a grand less. I've noticed that prices vary greatly on vehicles even when they're the same year and mileage on each vehicle isn't too much different. I think it comes down a lot to whether the seller owes on the vehicle still or other factors. But the one power saw may be just a basic truck without a lot of options whereas you're looking at fully loaded truck for the most part.

·
Registered
133 Posts
the one i saw was "comfortably" equiped. pw,pl,powerseats. u know what i am saying

1 - 5 of 5 Posts