1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
DIESEL MANIAC!!!
1,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
586 Posts
That looks like a pretty good price for a LTZ package on that truck. I have seen a lot of similar trucks with that mileage in the $30,000 range.

·
Registered
297 Posts
seems kinda cheap, maybe too cheap? not sure.

·
Registered
243 Posts
I would definitely look into carfax. Not high miles, but high for the year. Looks clean though. If carfax is good offer them 23 cash.

·
Registered
582 Posts
That looks good to me. Id check the carfax, get the service record and if those check out write a check!

·
DIESEL MANIAC!!!
1,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
well, there is four guys that go through here all the time during the week pulling campers and one was a white dmax and now there is a new blue granite? or what ever they call it pulling campers so i wonder if this isn't the ones guys truck. he did have a white one. i was just curious as to if you all thought it was a good price. i'll see if i can get the carfax for it

·
Registered
222 Posts
i agree with the rest..make sure its clean.

·
Oh...... Squirrel!
24,083 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Dang, wish I saw this sooner. I was through Dover on Tuesday. Maybe could've checked it out for you. Seems like a great price. Good luck!

·
DIESEL MANIAC!!!
1,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
trucks sold. called them the day i posted this. i am pissed. i was right, it was used to haul campers to manatoba and flatbeds back. found another for 28k with 125k on it though, have to do some dealing and maybe i can get it down to 26 or so

1 - 12 of 12 Posts