Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I'm new to the Duramax world, so I'm still getting familier with the trucks. I'm looking at picking up this set of wheels / tires, but I'm concerned with the fit on my bone stock LBZ 4x4. Does this truck look leveled to you?

The wheels are 18" Eagle Alloys
The Tires are 285-60-18 Nitto Terra Grapplers

Thanks
-Rob

·
Im Superrrrr!
14,517 Posts
kinda looks leved to me.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, that's what I'm kinda thinking. The guy selling the wheels claims it's stock.

-Rob

·
Im Superrrrr!
14,517 Posts
He may have just cranked up the torsion bars.

·
Registered
7,819 Posts
not sure how i feel about the wheels, but that aside it looks cranked.

most people have to crank on stock wheels to get 285's to fit without rub

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah, I'm not too crazy on the wheels either, but the price is right and the tires are brand new Nitto Terra Grapplers (1000 miles on them). He's asking $850, and that's less then I was planning on dropping on just tires.

Thanks
-Rob

·
it stinks and whistles :)
5,349 Posts
Yeah, I'm not too crazy on the wheels either, but the price is right and the tires are brand new Nitto Terra Grapplers (1000 miles on them). He's asking $850, and that's less then I was planning on dropping on just tires.

Thanks
-Rob
sounds pretty cheap for wheels and tires. they look good on that truck which definitely looks leveled

·
Registered
2,056 Posts
mines not leveled and ive got 285/75r16 on mine and they will only rub slightly on full lock if its not even ground or a bump

·
Former GM Tech and parts
2,905 Posts
Thanks, that's what I'm kinda thinking. The guy selling the wheels claims it's stock.

-Rob
It might be stock, but its been cranked for sure. At some point, the bars have been cranked up to get them to clear or just to make the truck look level

1 - 11 of 11 Posts