Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
772 Posts
I believe it is but I'm not certain

·
Registered
4,629 Posts
yup it is him....he mainly focuses on the LLY but I believe you are still better off with the LBZ mouthpiece mod

·
Registered
7,819 Posts
in before the ensuing shit storm

·
Registered
6,294 Posts
i hope your not talking about the unmachined one for 39 dollars, that will do nothing for you

Unless you want to machine one yourself, and in that case i still have my stock one

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i hope your not talking about the unmachined one for 39 dollars, that will do nothing for you

Unless you want to machine one yourself, and in that case i still have my stock one
o, yup i am haha, i should learn to read. it says "unmachined" :rolleyes: haha opps, nevermind!, think im just gonna go with aFe anyway

·
Registered
48 Posts

·
Registered
6,294 Posts
o, yup i am haha, i should learn to read. it says "unmachined" :rolleyes: haha opps, nevermind!, think im just gonna go with aFe anyway
No problem, just giving you a heads up before you was either surprised at the charge or got the same damn thing you have right now lol

:drink

·
Registered
36 Posts
I went with the AFE ($220) over the LBZ ($90) simply because the AFE is a direct fit and I didnt have to cut my factory system. The AFE is pretty rough finished inside and I would think the LBZ MP would probably flow just as good if not better if you dont mind cutting the pipe and using a connector.

Just my opinion

JB

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
No problem, just giving you a heads up before you was either surprised at the charge or got the same damn thing you have right now lol

:drink
haha yeah thanks alot, that why i asked first :drink

·
Registered
2,500 Posts
Apparently KB dropped his prices on them? A couple years ago he was peddling those things here for a couple hundred bucks. The price was ridiculous. I bought an LBZ MP from a GM stealership for cheaper then he wanted for a ported LLY MP.

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Apparently KB dropped his prices on them? A couple years ago he was peddling those things here for a couple hundred bucks. The price was ridiculous. I bought an LBZ MP from a GM stealership for cheaper then he wanted for a ported LLY MP.
haven't priced thro him, Just decided to go with a Afe MP

side note... That quote in your sig just had me rolling laughing :rof hahah funny stuff

·
Registered
5,778 Posts
AFE is easier to install if you don't want to do a full EGR delete. LBZ does flow better than the AFE but you need to be careful when bending the EGR heater hose port or you can end up with a coolant leak (you can grind the MP for clearance as well). The Kodiak is also a good option if you don't want a PCV port on your MP.

·
Registered
263 Posts
i looked at the link, it showed in the link anther link you could click on to see the modded lly mouth peice, it was 99 bucks

·
Premium Member
2,267 Posts
Give rick at profab a call. He'll take care of you.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts