Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wondering if anyone is running the jamco exhaust system on their trucks I've seen it another through my searches just want to know how the fit is or if there is another brand I should look into, I'm wanting to delete my truck no emisions where I live want to get everything and do it in a weekend exhaust tuner and lift pump. Want to get exhaust figured out it's the only thing I have decided

·
Premium Member
283 Posts
I have jamco on my 12, fit is great, looks and sounds great. Been on truck 15 months no complaints.

·
Registered
10,078 Posts
They're good quality. Put one on a cummins the other day and have another one coming for a 13

·
Registered
7 Posts
I have been running a stainless JAMO downpipe back 4" exhaust with muffler and polished stainless tip. It is slightly louder than stock and have no issues. I added an extra stainless clamp with a rubber strap hanger in front of the muffler to the frame above in an existing hole, just because it seemed like a long run with a pipe held together with clamps. It seems to hold it solid. The only slight hangup is with the stainless tip. I have to remove it when I run with my truck camper because the frame mounted camper tie-down mount (Torklift) is too close.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts