Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 176 Posts

·
Oh...... Squirrel!
24,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
EDIT INFO: Meeting at 1:00 In Monroeville Pa. Then possibly later for dinner. Meeting at Brewstone Beer Co Next to Sears for lunch. Address 3470 William Penn Hwy
Pittsburgh, PA 15235

Website: Brewstone Beer Company - Great Food and America's Best Beer

Should be a good time!!!! :D

Well all we have been slacking baaaaaad at this. Last year we averaged a Get together a month from fall till spring!!

So anywho. Lets get the first one started!!!! Usually I start a poll picking a date and place. This one lets get it going for the January 12. Probably around 1-2ish?

Im looking into 2 places. Either down town or Monroeville. So Who all can make it? :neener

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Its just a worktruck
13,908 Posts
I'll try to show up!

·
Registered
468 Posts
If I'm off
I'll come

·
Quicker Then Brian!
11,080 Posts
Well all we have been slacking baaaaaad at this. Last year we averaged a Get together a month from fall till spring!!

So anywho. Lets get the first one started!!!! Usually I start a poll picking a date and place. This one lets get it going for the January 12. Probably around 1-2ish?

Im looking into 2 places. Either down town or Monroeville. So Who all can make it? :neener

Hey some of those trucks look familiar:cool:

Stop having meets so god damn far away!

all the jagerbombs and hairgel are hereHeyyaa

·
Its just a worktruck
13,908 Posts
OMG. I still had those awful stacks on.

Beech, why was your truck so freakin high?

·
Its just a worktruck
13,908 Posts
lol

·
Quicker Then Brian!
11,080 Posts
Seriously though... would it kill you nutcrackers to come out this way just once? :D

When Atco open... Thrown down in the pine barrens ;)

·
Its just a worktruck
13,908 Posts
Seriously though... would it kill you nutcrackers to come out this way just once? :D

When Atco open... Thrown down in the pine barrens ;)
I'm scared. That's where the NJ devil hides.

·
Received a Hummer
9,628 Posts
I'm in! And I can't come to Jersey, because I carry something bigger than a squirt gun in my truck :)

·
Quicker Then Brian!
11,080 Posts
I'm scared. That's where the NJ devil hides.
It's ok, I broke up with her a few months ago...shes in wildwood now :neener

I'm in! And I can't come to Jersey, because I carry something bigger than a squirt gun in my truck :)
Trust me... no shortage of squirt guns around my neck of the woods:cool:

My newest squirt gun penetrates level 3 kevlar Heyyaa

·
Its just a worktruck
13,908 Posts
I'm literally laughing out loud.

I really want to come out and kick it. We'll have to make some solid plans next summer.

·
Quicker Then Brian!
11,080 Posts
You and your girl broke up? Dang.
I dumped her bitchy ass and already fucked her best friend. Life is good:thumb

I'm literally laughing out loud.

I really want to come out and kick it. We'll have to make some solid plans next summer.
Blah blah blah been hearing that for 3 years:rofl

No but really, I think this year they're supposed to have some more diesel stuff at atco... we should plan around that. Or just get drunk and go to AC...whichever sounds more promising at the moment

·
Needs more go fast
12,519 Posts
im in! :thumb

·
Registered
66 Posts
I'm near Gettysburg pa, I'd like to check this out, anyone have an address so I can mapquest it?

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
273 Posts
Geez to much going on that wknd, going to N.Y. for my 4 year olds first sno x or Ohio for his 2nd arenacross. Maybe next one.

1 - 20 of 176 Posts