Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite ROTM winner for the year of 2021 HERE!
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well, its what my friend calls me. I'm a crazy Jeeple. :rof

Anyways, yeah I have a lifted 1999 Wrangler and I wheel it hard. I want to get a diesel truck to pull with, but Duramax is out of reach at the moment. However, my friend that calls me Jeeple has one and I will help him work on it.

I'm pretty mechanical, but I need to know more about these trucks, so here I am I guess.

And because this is a Duramax forum. I will post a picture of my Jeep getting pulled out by none other then a Duramax on 35s

For the record, the break (lol) axle shaft EXPLODED at the splines and also killed the spider gears. I gotta say though, I wasnt just driving on this road. I was driving up an old washed out roads with ruts that seriously were up to the top of my doors in some spots. I literally had my Jeep at the top, one wheel on normal road when it happened. So close.

Oh, I usually only get pictures of my Jeep when I am stuck. So, here is one I have when I dropped off onto my hitch and couldnt move lol (because of the short control arms). Stuck some rocks under the back of the back tires and backed out.

See you 'round

·
Registered
225 Posts
welcome to the forum, sweet jeep, what are the specs on it?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks dude.

I6 / Ax15 5speed / D30 front / d35 rear / about 5.5'' bastard lift completely level / 35s on a 16 wheel

Its pending rock sliders and tube fenders. But right now I am building a blazer with the Dmax guy that is a member here. We should post that build too. But anyways, After i broke my axle shaft I stopped wheeling it because I cant not have my DD for a week again. So when I get a second vehicle I can go crazy and get full widths on this jeep and full 1 tons

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
Welcome that is one sick Jeep.I have been wanting to so a xj build for a while now.I am keepin an eye out for the right one.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Welcome that is one sick Jeep.I have been wanting to so a xj build for a while now.I am keepin an eye out for the right one.
Thats funny, I guess it was you ryan was talking about. He is like there is someone on Duramax Forum that wants to build a Jeep. I'm like oh well shit I better join and make more Jeeple.

·
oldschool
3,351 Posts
Nice Jeep, revenge of the D35:blowup
I've got a 98, welcome to the DF

·
Confidence Antler
1,997 Posts
Welcome to the forum :drink

Nice pics. Are those WA plates? Looks like you're on this side of the state.

·
Registered
508 Posts
Welcome to the forum :drink

Nice pics. Are those WA plates? Looks like you're on this side of the state.
they look like wa plates and it looks like your side of the state too:drink

·
Registered
2,566 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

·
Registered
736 Posts
Welcome... Maybe one of these days you could get a Dmax!

·
Rode the Short Bus
2,380 Posts
Nice looking Jeep and Dmax. Welcome to the DF.

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
Thats funny, I guess it was you ryan was talking about. He is like there is someone on Duramax Forum that wants to build a Jeep. I'm like oh well shit I better join and make more Jeeple.
Haha maybe.During xmas last yeat I must have prove a 150 mile radius form my house and still couldn't find one worth buying.I want a 4 door auto with the 4.0 motor Thats all.I don't even expect for it to be in great shape just descent.I wanted it to also be my daily driver.I didn't care about dents,stains,cracked windshields or good tires.Maybe I was too pickey.I also researched putting a small 4bt cummins motor or a VW diesel in it.:gearjamin

·
The Good Son!
1,966 Posts
Welcome to the Forum!!!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts