Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
901 - 920 of 945 Posts

·
Registered
235 Posts
yea I dont recall if it was E town or somewhere in the cranford area we met but I Do remember. I have heard of big time kustoms but I have not been to their shop nor do I know anything about them

·
Premium Member
2,267 Posts
joeyrod, I remember you. Tinman met you in cranford for a transaction between you and me. cant remember what I sold you.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Mark and the guys at big time kustoms are a solid group. They do mostly work on powerstrokes but let's face it they need the most work. I'm sure he would be willing to take on a dmax job they've done it before. If you tell him Gary sent you I'm sure he'll hook ya up.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Manahawkin right here. Ocean County. near LBI. previously lived in Sussex County - newton but that was 20 years ago.

·
Registered
25 Posts
We should put a meet together. Any events coming up? Or we don't until next summer?

·
Registered
25 Posts
Done*

·
Registered
235 Posts
Guess that depends on who wants to come out in the cold or wet weather. Apparently there was a meet at chatterbox in Augusta a few weeks ago. If somebody wants to do something they'll just have to post up and see who wants to come out

·
Reign in Blood
4,553 Posts
Should do it at the homestead over on 94 in sparta...yeah buddy

·
Registered
545 Posts
I'm originally from Sussex County. My sister lives in Stillwater and my parents live right across the border in PA. When I'm down to visit I'm in Jersey often. If it ever works out and there's a meet happening when I'm in the area, I'd go.

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
Born in hackettstown... Stuck in cherry hill lol.

Not much of a Dmax showing at the event in atco today

·
Reign in Blood
4,553 Posts
Homestead burger and beer yee haw I haven't been there in about 2 years.. That's not a bad idea
Never had a bad meal there, love their sweet chilli!

I'm gonna try to get something together with the vette guys come spring :gearjamin

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
Sussex county here, Highland lakes more specifically.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Don't crucify me LOL but I'm Tom and drive a 6.7 Powerstroke that's tuned/deleted, leveled, Fuels, etc... Buddy had a DMax (04 IIRC) and now has a 6.7 Ford like mine, but keeps talking about trading it on a brand new Sierra Denali.

I'm the Internet Sales Manager at Big Time Kustomz in Randolph if you guys need anything. I live in Essex County but spend quite a bit of time at the Jersey shore in Bayville.

·
Registered
19 Posts
From Morris county, i actually live only a few minutes away from BTK's shop.

·
Registered
19 Posts
will do!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Just saw on Facebook that starting in April there will be truck night every 4rd Thursday at the Sawmill in Seaside Heights.

901 - 920 of 945 Posts