Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
921 - 940 of 945 Posts

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
That's cool.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Born and raised in Branchville, Sussex County. Moved down this way a few years ago. Still have most of my family and a lot of friends up that way. I'm in the area from time to time.

·
Registered
545 Posts
Born and raised in Branchville, Sussex County. Moved down this way a few years ago. Still have most of my family and a lot of friends up that way. I'm in the area from time to time.
Not far from where I'm from. I lived in Montague until I was 13 then we moved to PA. My dad still works in Branchville and my mom works in Lafayette.

I miss going into Sussex County. I live so far away that I'm only in Jersey when I'm down to visit my parents/friends right over the border in Pike County PA.

·
Registered
244 Posts
new to the diesel world but living in bordentown. grew up in cherry hill and spent some time in sparta/mount arlington

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
I'm in Charleston Woods in CH. We're always wrenching and fooling around with trucks, so holler if you ever want to stop by. I have a v2 that I let locals use for tunes if that helps out too.

Wally

·
Registered
636 Posts
What's up guys. Me and a bunch of buddies are looking to do an Atco trip soon on a Friday test and tune night. So far have at least 8 trucks looking to roll up. If anyone is interested let me know we don't have a date set yet. I just put a new trans in so I'm still breaking it in. Should be a good time.

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
Atco is opening very soon. I don't race my truck but I go and lend a hand to my buddy racing his LMM. So there's at least 2 if not 5 more if I can everyone around here to all head over at once. Got anything really fast in your group to run?

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
new to the diesel world but living in bordentown. grew up in cherry hill and spent some time in sparta/mount arlington
Hamilton, actually closer to you though. Groveville

·
Registered
110 Posts
Island drag way opened last weekend I haven't had my truck there yet this year but that is usually where I run. If anyone ever plans to come up that way stop by if you see my truck.

I'm in north jersey about 5 miles north of the chatterbox restaurant

·
Registered
636 Posts
Atco is opening very soon. I don't race my truck but I go and lend a hand to my buddy racing his LMM. So there's at least 2 if not 5 more if I can everyone around here to all head over at once. Got anything really fast in your group to run?
Not really any really fast guys. I'd be most likely the quickest guy in the group. Just going for fun really. Trying to get this moron with a Cummins to come too so we can shut him up. Aren't you friends with beech? I'm pretty sure you helped him with a problem I had with my tuning a couple years ago.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Diesel vs Gas event is Sunday March 13th. I don't know how big of an event it is but could be worth checking out. Though I think I read that jr dragsters are there too, which are extremely annoying lol. So maybe a random test and tune night would be better. As long as I don't havee work I'd be down to go..

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
Beech is a great friend! He rode with me out to Danville to get my 68mmstg2r dyno tuned, and I'm currently borrowing some parts from his truck right now, lol.

My memory is as short as my... But I vaguely remember a tuning problem a few years ago.

I got my buddy Chris' truck sorted out on tuning right before Atco closed. But in 2wd only, he couldn't get in the 13's, lol. I think he has a glove box full of 14.02's. Lmao. He's got an lmm crew cab with the front cranked to max, so he doesn't dare touch 4wd hahahaha.

We drove an 8hr round trip after work last night to the middle of nowhere to get him some injectors last night. Lol. I mentioned this thread, and he said something about being down for Fri night - I think 3/11??? For opening night.

·
Registered
244 Posts
you're right down the road then. I live off 206 right by crosswicks creek

·
Registered
244 Posts
I'm in Charleston Woods in CH. We're always wrenching and fooling around with trucks, so holler if you ever want to stop by. I have a v2 that I let locals use for tunes if that helps out too.

Wally
where's charleston woods? I grew up in Barclay Farms off rt 70

·
Registered
244 Posts

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
My replies aren't showing up... Weird!

I'll try again.

I'm just on the other side of 295/turnpike from Barclay. Leave Covered Bridge Rd and hang a left. Go through the light at Browning Lane and make your first left (before Marlkress Rd).

We hit Atco on Friday night. My buddy made it into the 13's in his lmm. Barely. Needs 4wd! Awful 60'! Lol

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
see two posts up, thought i quoted you but i thought wrong
Haha small world. So you're pretty damn close then. What's you're truck look like?

·
Registered
636 Posts
We hit Atco on Friday night. My buddy made it into the 13's in his lmm. Barely. Needs 4wd! Awful 60'! Lol

Nice! I went to the diesel vs gas show last Sunday. Only managed to get one run in because of the rain and didn't really let it eat. Ran a 14.5. Cut a horrible light, 60 was absolutely terrible. They rescheduled it for this Sunday but it's calling for rain AGAIN. A bunch of us down here were talking about doing a Friday night trip. If anyone is heading there let me know or if you and your buddy with the LMM end up going again.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
they haven't advertised it well at all, the weather looks iffy... I doubt Sunday will be worthwhile. My buddy is still has his stock trans, so I doubt he's going to go again since he knows he can't go any faster as-is, LOL. LMK if/when anyone is going or if there's any meet up and I'll try to go.

921 - 940 of 945 Posts