Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 05 LLY with 3"down pipe 4" back exhaust and new turbo mouth piece. No chip yet but will have in about a week. When travel down the road at around 55mph I feel like skip or a jump it's not aggressive kinda light but seems like something is not right.RPM stay the same so not sure what it is and hope someone can help me out. Thanks

·
Registered
397 Posts
I have a 05 LLY with 3"down pipe 4" back exhaust and new turbo mouth piece. No chip yet but will have in about a week. When travel down the road at around 55mph I feel like skip or a jump it's not aggressive kinda light but seems like something is not right.RPM stay the same so not sure what it is and hope someone can help me out. Thanks
Continuous bouncing feeling right...?

http://www.duramaxforum.com/forum/exterior/32989-frame-beaming-gm-campain-pit3009j.html

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It's nothing due to the road I'm about 90% certain it's coming from the drivetrain. It feels like it's lugging or miss fuel at times. Any thoughts on what it might be?

·
Registered
397 Posts
It's nothing due to the road I'm about 90% certain it's coming from the drivetrain. It feels like it's lugging or miss fuel at times. Any thoughts on what it might be?
If your read through the link I posted it above, it discusses the issue of frame beaming. There is an updated rear cab bushing that can be replaced to lessen the bouncy ride inside the cab.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts