Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

June ROTM

8K views 24 replies 20 participants last post by  Atta25 
#1 · (Edited)
Welcome to the June Ride of the Month Competition!

Congrats to our May winner @viper8315

Please follow all instructions posted below

You must add 3 Photos; no more, no less. NO Collages. Pictures must be of the current state of your vehicle. Avoid having any people in your images.
List any/all Legal Modifications to your vehicle if you have done any.*
The vehicle must be yours. Vehicles waiting to be purchased may not be included
Include a short description of your favourite aspect of your vehicle, or your favourite memory or ride taken with your vehicle*
Votes for the month’s winner will be tallied by the number of “Likes” your post has on the last day of the month. The winner at the end of the month will win a free 1 Year Premium Membership for the forum and a custom flair under their username. If the winner is already a premium member, their subscription will be extended an additional year.
Remember, please post your entries and pictures in this thread.
If you have won in a previous month, you can no longer enter for the rest of the year. However, if you have a second car that meets the above criteria, you can enter that.

* These are optional but encouraged

Winners will be featured on the sites gallery, found here. Gallery

See less See more
#2 · (Edited)
My very recently purchased 2021 Sierra 1500 Elevation with the 3.0 Duramax engine. Pics are from the dealer lot the day I bought it, it's first night in my driveway, and helping my daughter move.
Mods are N-Fab Nerf Steps RS, Banks Performance iDash DataMonster, and Banks Performance PedalMonster
My favorite aspects of this truck are the ride quality, overall performance, especially for the fuel economy, and how BadA$$ it looks
Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Hood
Car Land vehicle Wheel Automotive parking light Vehicle
Tire Wheel Plant Car Vehicle

#3 ·
2018 GMC 2500HD All-Terrain.
Mods: 4.5" BDS lift with Fox shocks and steering stabilizer, 20x9 Fuel Hardline wheels, 35" Mickey Thompson ATZP3 tires, Fab Fours Matrix bumper, Rigid Radiance series 30" light bar and 3" pods all controlled with factory switch, Banks Derringer w/Idash tuner in a Block8head console pod, Banks intake and monster exhaust, 20% tint, Tuxedo Prox15 tonneau.

My favorite aspect of my truck is driving it and the way it tows. Even though it is lifted it is still usable to do truck stuff. I like that it draws attention and doesn't get lost in a crowd.

#4 ·
Come on fellas, let's see those trucks. Plenty of sharp looking rigs on here old and new.

#5 ·
Here you go, what’s not to like about it? Love the square body dual bulb blinker/running like mod

Attachments

#6 ·
Alright, I'll play along this month. Allow me to introduce: Daddy Shark.

2017 GMC Denali HD 2500. Rough Country 3.5" lift, 305/55R20 Yokohama Geolandar tires. Everything else is currently stock.

My favorite aspect of this truck is the comfort while it works. Pulling our giant camper is a pleasure and not a chore.

#9 ·
The pictures you guys posted are awesome. I love them all. Every one that posted has one 1 perfect picture. Wow

#10 ·
Agreed, keep the party going fellas, up for grabs is a 1 year premium membership which gives you an ad free experience on the website.

#11 · (Edited)
OK, here's my baby! I ordered this truck back in October of 2014. A couple of days after placing the order, a UAW Quality Assurance rep invited me to Flint Assembly to be there while it got built. How could I pass that up? So now after 6 and a half years, I decided to get her cleaned up real good and protected with Feynlab Ceramic. I couldn't be happier! Video from "All About Detail"

#12 ·
Best color of green I've seen.

Reactions: APPPQs and BlownL36
#14 ·
So many nice trucks. Good luck boys.

#15 · (Edited)
Here is my 07 Classic that I have had since new. Crazy how much money you can dump into these things. Full HSP bundle kit, RDS 68 Turbo, Built Rev Max Trans with DPC triple disc, 60 over S&S, PPE (oil,trans,diff covers), Air Dogg 165, and about any bolt on you can do.

Attachments

#16 ·
Here is my 2008 with 76k miles currently. Wish it was a crew cab but she's still my baby! Michigan truck, got it off my neighbor in 2019 who was the original owner (had 59k miles) who would tow his 5th wheel to Florida every winter so it is rust-free so far. She stays parked during the winter and gets brought out on nice days in the warmer months. I bought a little daily driver to keep the miles off the truck cause I couldn't bring myself to drive it during the winter. The best memories I have with it are traveling around Michigan taking pictures of it with friends. I tried to keep it simple so it's got a leveling kit, rear-wheel liners, wheels, sound/reliability parts, race fuel plug, air dog lift pump, new style tow mirrors, hard bed cover, head unit/speakers/subs, LED lights all around. Pictures are up to date except I removed the side moldings because they started to fade.

#17 ·
I have had my 2021 Sierra Denali 2500 HD Duramax for almost a month now and I absolutely love it. I've added Amp retractable steps, lights in the hood scoop and, an Edge Pulsar controller which makes it run like a Corvette. I have yet to take it above 3. About the only thing it didn't come with is the headrest DVD players. It's ready for my 5th wheel but now I'm taking care of my wife who has ovarian cancer so that's on hold.

#18 ·
I have had my 2021 Sierra Denali 2500 HD Duramax for almost a month now and I absolutely love it. I've added Amp retractable steps, lights in the hood scoop and, an Edge Pulsar controller which makes it run like a Corvette. I have yet to take it above 3. About the only thing it didn't come with is the headrest DVD players. It's ready for my 5th wheel but now I'm taking care of my wife who has ovarian cancer so that's on hold.

View attachment 1089133
View attachment 1089130
View attachment 1089132
Nothing but the best for you and your wife. Enjoy the Rig. It’s beautiful

#19 ·
2020 Silverado 2500HD LTZ Z71 4x4

FabTech 6″ RTS LIFT KIT W/ FRONT DIRT LOGIC 2.25 RESI SHOCKS & REAR DIRT LOGIC 2.25 SHOCKS

Fabtech Uniball Upper Control Arms

Method Race NV305 18in wheels and Nitto Ridge Grappler 37X12.5x18

AFE Power Magnum Flow PRO 5R OE Replacement Filter

SDHQ A-pillar light mounts with Baja Designs LP6s as ditch lights

Switch-Pros SP-9100 light control

Speed Pole custom flag poles

ICS Dash mount with Tackform mounting arms for dash cam, Switch-Pros control mount, and phone holder

ADD Offroad Bomber front bumper (Baja) with 3x Baja Designs LP6 pros

Chassis Unlimited 2020 Chevy Silverado 2500 Attitude Rear bumper + Sensors+ BSS+ Powder

IDiode Dynamics SS3 pro for my fogs.

#20 ·
Welcome to the June Ride of the Month Competition!

View attachment 1088534

Congrats to our May winner @viper8315

Please follow all instructions posted below

You must add 3 Photos; no more, no less. NO Collages. Pictures must be of the current state of your vehicle. Avoid having any people in your images.
List any/all Legal Modifications to your vehicle if you have done any.*
The vehicle must be yours. Vehicles waiting to be purchased may not be included
Include a short description of your favourite aspect of your vehicle, or your favourite memory or ride taken with your vehicle*
Votes for the month’s winner will be tallied by the number of “Likes” your post has on the last day of the month. The winner at the end of the month will win a free 1 Year Premium Membership for the forum and a custom flair under their username. If the winner is already a premium member, their subscription will be extended an additional year.
Remember, please post your entries and pictures in this thread.
If you have won in a previous month, you can no longer enter for the rest of the year. However, if you have a second car that meets the above criteria, you can enter that.

* These are optional but encouraged

Winners will be featured on the sites gallery, found here. Gallery
Just picked up my dream truck! 2021 3.0 Duramax Silverado 1500 2WD RST Dark. Black bowtie emblems, black grill, black bumpers, etc. I've always wanted to buy a Black color Silverado. There's just something about it looks like it means business! Being a non heavy hauler light duty doesn't have to mean whimpy now! I love this truck... almost as much as my patient wife! Been searching, pricing and waiting for everything to come together and God and Chevy pulled thru and gave me everything in the RST package I wanted and then some without breaking the bank! $1500 less on the Duramax for 2021
Vehicle Hood Plant Motor vehicle Automotive tire
Tire Wheel Sky Cloud Vehicle
Wheel Tire Cloud Car Sky
, power interior comforts mostly around the driver, nice interior woodgrain accents and last but definitely not least the MPG is phenomen Vehicle Hood Plant Motor vehicle Automotive tire
Tire Wheel Sky Cloud Vehicle
Wheel Tire Cloud Car Sky
on at 33HWY and I average around 25 city!!!! An Amazing job by Chevy! Kudo's!! I hope this truck lasts forever!! Till the rust takes the last bolt!!!

#21 ·
Picked up a 2020 last week!!

Reactions: Melonhead1102
#22 · (Edited)
Here’s my 2005 Silverado ECSB 4x4 base trim. I give this thing a regular beating on and off road and it never lets me down. It stays cool all day whether it’s climbing hills, towing through the mountains, or navigating technical desert paths.

This truck gave me a new appreciation for diesels, and I hope to one day turn that El Camino into a diesel dragster. (Gotta LT1 in there now)

All these mods were DIY (except the trans and tires).
This forum has been extremely helpful. Thanks to all of you for the support in this never ending project.

-DuramaxTuner Spade King tune with DSP5 switch
-Allison built by Mike L + Txcase pump rub fix
-AirDog-II 4g + sump
-Edge Insight CTS3 with added Boost, Oil Temp, and EGT gauges
-Pusher Y bridge + hot and cold charge pipes
-Banks Cold Air Intake and Turbo Mouthpiece
-PCV Reroute
-Fuel Rail Plug
-PPE 3” Down pipe
-DiamondEye 4” straight pipe
-PPE passenger up pipe
-LML driver exhaust manifold
-WCFab Turbo blanket
-PPE stage 3 tie rods
-Bilstein shocks
-Kryptonite Bump Stops
-Cooper AT3 xlt 285/75r16
-PPE Deep Oil pan
-Deep Trans pan
-Snugtop shell
-Donaldson fuel filters + CAT 1r-0750 adapter for the engine bay filter
-Donaldson DBL7483 oil filter conversion
-High Idle Switch
-Starter Kill Switch

I enjoy the shorter wheelbase of the extended cab, and can still fit four big guys comfortably in there.

#23 ·
2021 Silverado 2500HD LTZ Carhart Edition. One off color for this edition is Mosaic Black and Carhartt logos and branding are featured prominently around the vehicle. My favorite things aside from the whole interior are the Duramax and the HUD.
i can’t wait to tow our RV to Maine next month and hit the mountains out west later this year to do some overlanding!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.