Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

June ROTM

5K views 19 replies 16 participants last post by  Cory0616 
#1 ·
Welcome to the June Ride of the Month Competition!

Wheel Tire Sky Land vehicle Vehicle

Congrats to our May winner, @CDmax16

Please follow all instructions posted below

1. You must add 3 Photos; no more, no less. NO Collages. Pictures must be of the current state of your vehicle. Avoid having any people in your images.
  2. List any/all Legal Modifications to your vehicle if you have done any.*
  3. The vehicle must be yours. Vehicles waiting to be purchased may not be included
  4. Include a short description of your favourite aspect of your vehicle, or your favourite memory or ride taken with your vehicle*
  5. Votes for the month’s winner will be tallied by the number of “Likes” your post has on the last day of the month. The winner at the end of the month will win a free 1 Year Premium Membership for the forum and a custom flair under their username. If the winner is already a premium member, their subscription will be extended an additional year.
  6. Remember, please post your entries and pictures in this thread.
  7. If you have won in a previous month, you can no longer enter for the rest of the year. However, if you have a second car that meets the above criteria, you can enter that.

* These are optional but encouraged

Winners will be featured on the sites gallery, found here. Gallery

See less See more
#2 ·
Well went down to Florida so got some new photos for this.

Current mods to the truck are 4-6 Cognito NTBD, 22x12 American Force Atlas LE8, 33/12.5r22 Nitto Trail Grapplers, Cognito UCA, Fox shocks, OEM clear tail lights, Danville s475 over stock compound turbo kit powdered green, 60% over Exergy injectors, Air Dog 150 lift pump, ARP head studs, Tuned by DMAXtuners, Built trans with billet shafts, and Trans Brace.

Favorite aspect of the truck is that it is a long bed. After selling my last truck I decided that the next truck would be a long bed. I like the fact that I can fit my outlander xmr in the bed with the tailgate closed. If I wanted to I can add a toolbox and still have a full size bed.

[url=https://flic.kr/p/2nomuNK]

[url=https://flic.kr/p/2norNDL]

#4 ·
2003 Silverado 2500HD 4x4
Edge tuner, Fuel return plug, 20 wheels wrapped with 33x12.50, Cold air intake. I love the ability this truck has in snow and ice. Being from Nebraska and moving to Texas we don't see much snow, but when we do I'm still on the road with this beast.

#6 · (Edited)
New member with 2017
91,000 miles
From August 2021 to December 2021 it took us from Michigan across a bunch of states to Wyoming, then down to Arizona and finally Texas. From 0-11,000 ft in elevation.
No mods
Love how it rides/steers compared to a solid front axle truck. I also love how I can pull 15,000 lbs up a 10% grade and barely hear it running.

Wheel Sky Cloud Tire Vehicle

Cloud Tire Sky Wheel Vehicle
Wheel Automotive parking light Tire Sky Vehicle

#7 ·
04.5 LLY. She’s my forever truck. Almost 280k miles, runs like it has 50k. What’s not to like besides the price of diesel?

Attachments

#8 ·
The Beast 4500HD. Finally putting it on one of these.

Best part of this truck is the people that gather and talk and ask questions about it. Kids just love it also. Very fun to drive around.

Attachments

#9 ·
@thepunisher04chev ,
"The beast" doesn't do that thing justice. I'm thinking more like Godzilla, or King Kong might be more appropriate. 🤪
Amazing machine regardless...

Reactions: BlownL36
#10 ·
Thanks, It was a fun build

Reactions: BlownL36
#11 ·
Ole Betty White is a 2012 GFX Ultimate! Fully deleted, S&B cold air, PPE downpipe 5 inch exhaust with muffler, H&S tuner which I am not too impressed with, fass lift pump, Air Bags which was a nice addition for pulling!

The original Reason I signed up on this form page was because I recently installed a brand-new engine because I snapped my crankshaft and now I have the infamous typewriter tick, which I figured out is normal because of tight tolerances between the crankshaft and block!

The thing I love the most about her is the effortless pulling power with amazing fuel mileage!

Attachments

#14 ·
@ridgekid Nice set-up. What model Momentum are you pulling? Ours is the 2016 350M. Almost time to upgrade. Lol.

#17 ·
I wouldn’t get rid of the 16, I’ve worked in the rv industry since 2019 and wouldn’t buy one 2020 or newer. Qc is non existent and shortages led to them being built in some strange ways. Sorry to derail, back to topic.

Reactions: Black HD
#18 ·
2007 GMC 2500HD LBZ.
Suspension: 3 inch lowering shackles in rear with overload Springs removed and Firestone airbags. Longhorn Fab trac bars. Torsion bolts lowered in front.
Rare parts pitman and idler with braces. Center link brace. Kryponite tie rods. Blue top steering box. Rancho 9000xl shocks.

Exterior: AMP power steps. Color matched Mirrors and door handles. Front bumper spacer cut and raised. 20x10 Hostile Alphas.

Interior: Custom two tone leather interior with crosshatching. Backup cam and navigation with upgraded sound system.

Performance: PPE stage 5 trans. Dsp5 W/custom tunes and tuned trans. Danville 65 billet stage 2 turbo. Sdp Y bridge. Banks hot pipe. PPE manifolds and up pipes and down pipe. 5 inch exhaust. AFe intake. Fuel shim and fass 165.

favorite thing about the truck Has to be the Danville 65.

Attachments

#20 ·
Welcome to the June Ride of the Month Competition!

View attachment 1103278

Congrats to our May winner, @CDmax16

Please follow all instructions posted below

1. You must add 3 Photos; no more, no less. NO Collages. Pictures must be of the current state of your vehicle. Avoid having any people in your images.
  2. List any/all Legal Modifications to your vehicle if you have done any.*
  3. The vehicle must be yours. Vehicles waiting to be purchased may not be included
  4. Include a short description of your favourite aspect of your vehicle, or your favourite memory or ride taken with your vehicle*
  5. Votes for the month’s winner will be tallied by the number of “Likes” your post has on the last day of the month. The winner at the end of the month will win a free 1 Year Premium Membership for the forum and a custom flair under their username. If the winner is already a premium member, their subscription will be extended an additional year.
  6. Remember, please post your entries and pictures in this thread.
  7. If you have won in a previous month, you can no longer enter for the rest of the year. However, if you have a second car that meets the above criteria, you can enter that.

* These are optional but encouraged

Winners will be featured on the sites gallery, found here. Gallery
The blacked out chrome looks good with white👍

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.