Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Truck hit 207k miles on it this week, still no issues what so ever. I had the check engine light come on about a month ago, took it in to the shop to have it hooked up, and it was just a computer glitch :drink. Spent my St. Patrick's weekend at Ft. Riley readying our howitzers for a FTX next month, punching the tubes in about 30 degree weather with rain/sleet falling. Gotta love the Army life!!
Some new M1070 HETT's, fresh from the factory, then our M109A6 SP Howitzers

Attachments

·
Registered
4,211 Posts
:thumb

Glad I didnt have a run to Kansas

·
Registered
4,211 Posts
We had a haul a couple months back headed to south dakota and we left there headed back to dodge a snow storm and we got in it about 70 miles north of witchita and by the time we got to witchita the roads were about 6" deep and it was miserable, i was just glad we were not loaded.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
We had a haul a couple months back headed to south dakota and we left there headed back to dodge a snow storm and we got in it about 70 miles north of witchita and by the time we got to witchita the roads were about 6" deep and it was miserable, i was just glad we were not loaded.
Yea, we went all of november, december, and for the most of january without much snow, but by the end of january and all of february, we were getting hammered every week.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts