Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It seems like the plate I got where the bolts go through wasn't wide enough. I might have messed up the gasket, So I guess i'm going to order a new gasket and go from there.
Pain in the ass.

·
Registered
2,701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I got the plate from alligator I'll try to tighten them some more tonight you, Its when your driving down the high way and let off the gas you can hear it.

·
Registered
117 Posts
i would like to know were you picked it up to cuz i wana do mine and don't wana get a bad one

·
Word Up
3,517 Posts
They All should be fine not really gonna get a bad one I don't think. They are all laser cut so if onefits they all will . Tolerances are tight with laser cutting. I know husker diesel plates fit 2 for 2 with me. But I'm sure alligator sold 100 of em and didn't have a "bad one"

·
Registered
244 Posts
had the same problem...just make sure it is properly seated.. tap it down there farther hammer and maybe a flat bladed screwdriver and tighten right up

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.