Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just took my truck to a shop about an hour away for my lift to go in! Cant wait to get it back friday (because i work away from home all week) 4" BDS, 20" black XD Spys, 305/55 Nitto terra grapplers, i ordered trail grapplers but the tire shop screwed my order up!! Im going to run them and see how it goes! Plans are too black everything out and remove all the Decals.:thumb

·
Doin it...
1,278 Posts
It'll look SICK!

·
Registered
3,389 Posts
Pics or it didn't happen! Everyone's getting a lift. Might have to jump on the band wagon and get the Cognito lift.

·
Registered
897 Posts
Awesome, can't wait to see it done!

·
Hang it!...Fire!
4,244 Posts
pics on friday please

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ill Have pics up as soon as i can!

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well guys got my rig back early! Boss let me off to go pick it up ill have more pics tmrw in Daylight, Rides just as good as it did before..Terra Grapplers are growning on me i like them alot more now than i did when they messed my order up! Enjoy haha let me know what yall think :thumb

·
yep yep...
7,169 Posts
looks good, Ive got a 6 inch still laying in the garage for mine. One day ill quit dickin off and get it put on.

·
Premium Member
102 Posts
Man that looks good,,,,,, I really want to do a 4" on mine also

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks!

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
Yeah man de-badge it forsure. I just took all my decals, molding, and emblems off and wow it is clean!!

·
Registered
3,774 Posts
that thing looks awesome!! i think you'll like the terra graps over the trail graps.

my buddy has them on his LBZ and isnt happy w the wear on them. i've got the terra graps on mine and have before. they last along time if you just rotate/balance them.

post up some more once you get it debadged. did it on mine and love it

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Day light Photo, thanks for the comments guys!

·
Registered
897 Posts
Man that truck looks tough now. It looks like a completely different truck.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts