Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here she is!!! Ill have some pictures of the interior when i can find the time!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,980 Posts
Yowsa! Nice rig! Perfect color, too.:hyper

·
Registered
790 Posts
looks good man good luck with it

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Oh man! This truck is scary fast... It will blow away anything ive ever driven. I thought my 2006 LBZ was fast... This thing has a huge pair on it! It definitely earns the right to have the #42. Where i took the photos is a unused airport. She'll get to 97MPH just about half way down the strip. To my knowledge, the runway itself is just about 4800Ft. Fast ass truck. I have not run it with tow mode on and traction control off when going down the runway. Ill have to try it out soon... But its just like a jet when you give the pedal about 75%. Its unbelieveable when i do full pedal... Im gonna time my 0-60 when i do the tow/notract. run. I plan to put a straight pipe and a PPE tuner when they come out on it.

·
Registered
3,642 Posts
Congrads! Great looking truck. :cool:

·
Banned
5,738 Posts
It won't be long, PPE is in teseting with these trucks now, call and talk to Doug he can tell you all about it. I think someone has a tuner out now bc a lml stalked me the other day and got his feelings hurt bad, but it was no where near stock, it was quite quick, just not quick enough.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
If i did the tuner and i plan to do some heavy hauling, do you guys recommend me getting/replacing the stock diff. plate cover???

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
damn that is one good looking truck! Makes me want a LML bad!

·
Registered
2,566 Posts
Nice truck dude, keep us updated!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts