Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I was actually going to go get a 05 LLY, but the LBZ was too good to past up. It is a 2006 Chevy Silverado Crew Cab LT. Man the truck is AWESOME!!! I am very impress with the quietness of the truck and how smooth it is. Actually smoother than a lot of cars I have driven. My other choice was a King Ranch F250 with the newer 6.0, but after test driving one, I was not impress with the build and the sound quality (looking for a quiet ride).

So I finally got one, Thanks to ob_1jr, 05_LLY, 1lowdiesel, and Diesel Nut with the help on my post.

Now for some wheels, anyone got any recommendations on some 20's or a good website to go to reasonable price?

THANKS AGAIN!!!

·
Hi, I'm Earth. Have we met?
3,162 Posts
Awesome! Congrats on the big purchase!! AS for the wheels i'm not much on wheels so hopefully some one else can chime in on that!!!

Enjoy your ride,
Caleb

·
Administrator
8,815 Posts
Enjoy your ride! I haven't looked at wheels above 17", so I don't know where to go for those. I know tirerack has a few on there that you can see what your truck would look like with some different ones. I haven't done any dealing with them though.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Check out tomzwheelz.com and see what you come up with i personally like the KMC Rockstar rims they come in 18,20,22,and i think 24 but depends on what YOU want thats all that matters

Kaleb

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Congrats on the new truck!

Let the bombing begin!:rof

If you see a wheel you like let me know. I have lots available but its kinda hard to list them all. :D

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Man, I have been researching and there is about 4 of them I like. Only problem is, will they look good on the truck. Guess I will keep trying til I am certain there is one I really like and know it will look good.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts