Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just installed lockable fuel door, looks great and is well built:drink It's the Black Bull series by Bully.

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
NO PICS spank
:GoodJob Nice photo, I've been wanting to do the same for my truck.

Yeah I have been wanting to do it for a while and finally found one I liked. Looks good and deters Punks.

·
Registered
6,294 Posts
looks exactly like an RBP one minus the imprint on the door. Mine got ruined because diesel got on it.(wonder how??) the door shifted and wouldnt close right. I took it off and put the stock on back on it. What a pain in the ass it was

good luck

·
Registered
6,294 Posts
how much was that door ? i am blastin mine and just powerdoating it, then taking a BFH and putting the door back where it was so itll shut right

Black allen bolts and its custom. hellz yea

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
looks exactly like an RBP one minus the imprint on the door. Mine got ruined because diesel got on it.(wonder how??) the door shifted and wouldnt close right. I took it off and put the stock on back on it. What a pain in the ass it was

good luck

Well this isn't a RBP, it's built stout and has a krinkle like powder coat. The hinge is a beefy machined piece. Sorry bout your RBP man.:drink

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
Hrmm, i was skeptical at first but it looks real good man. I like the fact that it's flat black.

Just grab it off of ebay?

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hrmm, i was skeptical at first but it looks real good man. I like the fact that it's flat black.

Just grab it off of ebay?
Yeah it was a ebay buy. $50 delivered:drink

·
Hang it!...Fire!
4,244 Posts
nice id like one

1 - 14 of 14 Posts