Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2004 lb7 that has an electrical issue I’m trying too sell. I’ve put about 9000 in parts from injectors to wiring harnesses sump pump lift pump and much much more. Inside is a solid 6/10 outside 6/10.
It has 220k miles on motor 0 on injectors and all new parts and 150k on trans. Allison 1000 in it.
Is asking 8500$ too much? Just curious what a good asking price is for this truck.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2018 Silverado 3500 LTZ Z71 L5P CCSB
203 Posts
Hi neighbor. You must be around Clearfield UT. Nice truck. good luck with the sell.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi neighbor. You must be around Clearfield UT. Nice truck. good luck with the sell.
I’m actually down in west valley. 😅 I will be switching too powerstroke tomorrow though this truck has kicked my ass lol

·
Premium Member
2018 Silverado 3500 LTZ Z71 L5P CCSB
203 Posts
Nice. I actually work in west valley. I just noticed in your picture the truck is at JP's shop in Clearfield.

Good luck with the new truck, even though you are going to the dark side.

·
Registered
3,595 Posts
AT $8500 someone would be getting a great deal. I'm guessing that the problem is electrical and likely will take more time than money to fix. I have looked at your posts and see some mention of the truck running, but not running correctly, so you know that the truck will physically run, just need to have a good diagnosis to find the running problem(s). You need someone who has a very good scanner, like a Tech2, specially made for GM engines, a scope to understand what is happening on various circuits, and knowledge, access to and understanding of wiring charts. Of course, some experience with Duramax engines is always a huge plus.

Whatever you decide, best of luck to you. It's hell when you have these problems and no solution.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Nice. I actually work in west valley. I just noticed in your picture the truck is at JP's shop in Clearfield.

Good luck with the new truck, even though you are going to the dark side.
You know I always liked death Vader 😂😂

okay yeah that’s what I figured that basically it will just take time haha. And that’s all I’ve given it was time. I did have it listed at 8000$ So I guess I’ll see what happens. 🙏🙏🙏

1 - 6 of 6 Posts