Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got my PCV reroute kit from All Season Performance was impressed wit the kit, good service and fast shipping. Order a bunch of stuff for my birthday which was yesterday, this got first still wait on my afe full metal intake and my egr blocker/fingerstick kit i ordered from Kennedy Diesel.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Can you please explain how and where it reroutes? My experience is just to pull the vacuum line, plug the throttle body inlet and add an open filter on the valve cover but that is a gas engine.

·
Registered
404 Posts
I'm still waiting to install mine. Waiting on my blocker plate. Should be a quick and easy install.

·
Tennessee Smokin'
490 Posts
I read a thread on the egr plate cause mine should be in in the next few days. It said it was a beotch to install the first time. That was one from 09 though so maybe they've got some tricks down to ease up on us first timers. It was on a lmm too.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I installed it last night the hardest part was getting my hand under the intercooler pipe on the drivers side to get the pcv pipe out of the block, other than that it was a straight forword install.

·
Registered
13,557 Posts
Can you please explain how and where it reroutes? My experience is just to pull the vacuum line, plug the throttle body inlet and add an open filter on the valve cover but that is a gas engine.
it reroutes it to the side of the truck, so that the oily vapor vents into the atmosphere instead of into your turbo, boots, intercooler, etc.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts