Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

· Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

the entire front clip needs complete replacement.. except MAYBE the doors but they are pretty bad too.. and the bed I dunno about; one side is beat up but the other isn't so bad..

· Im Superrrrr!
14,914 Posts
oh wow that sucks man....did you talk to your insurance yet?

· Registered
2,965 Posts
thats insame man! interested on what needs to be replaced! any windows get smashed?

· I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY
2,903 Posts
man that sucks hope u get it taken care of..

· Registered
243 Posts
I had hail damage the other year 2 months after I bought my truck and my insurance was good about it, only had to pay the deductable. Hail and hitting deer are considered acts of God, all it does is cost you your deductable if you didn't know.

· Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
golf ball to baseball size hail and the windows withstood the onslaught but that's about it surprisingly enough.. insurance has us scheduled for assessment fri morning so we'll see then how they hold up but so far we have had bad luck with USAA taking care of our claims.

· saw what you did there
15,178 Posts
That's why there are so many paintless dent repair guys in the plains.... they CLEAN UP from insurance...

· Premium Member
9,509 Posts
Well, hoepfully USAA wont give you any problems with that. I rolled a truck and had good dealings with USAA.

· Registered
1,078 Posts
Man... we get that nasty hail here too.. stuff sucks so bad. Sorry about your truck :(

· Registered
3,833 Posts
terminal velocity of the hail is 720mph??!?!!???? What??

Sorry but there is no way hail travels at 720mph. Otherwise hail would sound like a million gunshots, due to the hail pellets going supersonic.....

ben

· Registered
168 Posts
Mine got smashed just this last friday. it makes you sick to watch but not much you can do about it. I will finally get that two tone scheme I have been wanting though.

· Premium Member
2,373 Posts
I couldn't watch more than 20 seconds of it. Makes me want to vomit. I'm so sorry, man!:eek:

· Registered
993 Posts
Oh man, that sucks. Glad I don't live out there...

Any pics after the hail?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.