Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys just wanted to say hello! i just picked up my first diesel truck and im in love. its an 03 2500hd 4x4 with the lb7. In the month that ive owned it ive down a few mods which consist of. 05 front end conversion, Plastidipped bumpers, 5% tint, BDS 6' Lift, 18 Pro Comp wheels with 35 Nitto Mud Grapplers, Removed all door moulding and emblems minus duramax ones, Hid headlights and foglights, PPE boost valve, Intake Resonator plug, Bills 3.5 Turbo Horn, PPE stage 3 tune, and 4' Straight piped exhaust. Love the truck and cant wait to get a built trans someday. This site has saved my ass so much. so just wanted to say thanks!

When i first got it and just tinted the windows

Now

·
Registered
1,761 Posts
sweet truck man! I love mud grapplers. needs some tow mirrors and I'd paint the lower valence so it matches the black instead of the grayish color of the plastic.

·
Registered
457 Posts
sweet truck man! I love mud grapplers. Needs some tow mirrors and i'd paint the lower valence so it matches the black instead of the grayish color of the plastic.
^^^ x2

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks. Yea i will eventually paint that and am getting tow mirrors soon from a friend. The nittos on the other hand, i am trying to get rid of. They look great but sound like a b52 at over 35 mph. Just too loud for my taste lol

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
looks good man, welcome to the forum. have you thought about removing the 4x4 stickers? would look a lot cleaner imo

·
Registered
7,861 Posts
Welcome to the DF

Sent from my DROIDX

·
Registered
805 Posts
Welcome to the forum

- Adam

·
Tennessee Smokin'
490 Posts
Welcome. The paint matched bumpers look great. Planning that on mine very soon.

·
Registered
503 Posts
Sweet truck. It looks like a completely different truck de-badged and new wheel's. I second removing the 4X4 stickers. I did mine and never regretted it.

:thumb:drink

1 - 12 of 12 Posts