·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
weird no hit here and over 120 on another forum

·
Received a Hummer
9,628 Posts
I've been on here for about 4 1/2 years now and I honestly just started hearing about him.... I know nothing about him, but his name just started popping up more recently. Most guys on here run Robs, Nicks, or Marks tuning.. There are a couple who run Justins, but I don't know their forum names...

·
Jank-A-Lank
1,339 Posts
im friends with him on facebook, tried to get some free tunes to spread the word. he seems like a great guy and is very confident in what he puts out.

·
Im Superrrrr!
14,517 Posts
I could have swore his truck was tuned by Rob....

·
Im Superrrrr!
14,517 Posts

·
Im Superrrrr!
14,517 Posts
goog lord....guess I didn't see it yesterday when I was there.

·
Registered
6,215 Posts
He has helped me with some of my own tuning issues.
(Minor stuff but still)
He does Dallas's tunes I believe, and according to Dallas they seem pretty great. Dallas has also run others tunes. I believe justin could have alot of potential with tuning in the near future. Jmo

·
Registered
204 Posts
I keep reading Blue Moon. Must be time for a beer. lol

·
I STILL DGAF
9,061 Posts
srsly. they really jumped on his ass. there is a lot of good info over there but they are pretty harsh sometimes.
The main reason I'm active on here and not over there. Tons of good info on most diesel boards but if you're the new guy..........you're fkd.

·
Registered
6,215 Posts
The main reason I'm active on here and not over there. Tons of good info on most diesel boards but if you're the new guy..........you're fkd.
This forum has alot less cocky people than most. Although some people on here can be dicks as well haha.

·
I STILL DGAF
9,061 Posts
yep! i usually just lurk over there and read threads.
Yeah, I'm on here, DP, DD, etc. and I only post here. Funny how a lot of the members on the other boards talk shit about how threads here on the DF are full of BS, but all of the 'good' ones really happen elsewhere..............:)

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Yeah, I'm signed on at DD,DP, thetruckstop, and this one is where I hang out, even the EFI forum is all stuffy.
I have Justin's tuning; do I think he's the best out there? Can't say for sure, I have never had anyone else's tuning, but what I have so far seems pretty good, and he's been good to work with. I don't like it that it seems like people think there's only room for 2-3 tuners. Everybody's got to start somewhere...

·
Premium Member
645 Posts
I will say I've ran a lot of tuning from a lot of different people and my current tuner (and the one I'm sticking with) isn't even part of the forums anymore. He was one of the original EFILive guys from years ago who left forums to get away from the drama and still is the best damn tuner around if you ask me

1 - 20 of 229 Posts