Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 422 Posts

·
Most Known Unknown
29,421 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey everyone,

This will be the thread for my gray gasser that will soon be bagged on big wheels. After multiple talks with the wife, it was approved :rofl

My cousin will be doing all the work since i will be messing with the 12 valve gmc build. Once the 12 valve comes out of his shop at the end of the month rolling on its own, this truck will have its bed pulled off at my house and the truck will be sent to him.

I want to keep the stock look for the most part, so besides air ride and big wheels, i definitely dont want to go overboard like i did with the last half ton...

stay tuned.
FB_IMG_1458495352476.jpg

·
Registered
395 Posts
Hope you buy your cousin lots of alcohol for everything he does for you. See if when he's done he wants to be my cousin for a little.

·
Most Known Unknown
29,421 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
nah he doesnt drink :rofl

but for the right amount of $$$ and an idea, he could build you some stuff :thumb

·
unknown known most
15,249 Posts
Heyyaa

All my friends drive a low rider

·
Most Known Unknown
29,421 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yea just rolling, with temporary air to get it on and off the trailer :)

i still need to get the body blasted!!!

·
Registered
197 Posts
Sub'd to see more cool stuff from JWC :thumb

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
Alright, now I gotta ask. What in the flying fuck do you do for a living.

No average joe can build the kickass shit you have.

·
unknown known most
15,249 Posts
Alright, now I gotta ask. What in the flying fuck do you do for a living.

No average joe can build the kickass shit you have.
:rofl:rofl

Drug.......Dealer

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
:rofl:rofl

Drug.......Dealer
Haha no really. Everytime I see this kind of stuff, it makes you wonder....And 99% of the time they say " I work hard". Yeah well we all work hard.

The only person I have ever heard tell the truth, was the guy with a triple turbo LMM on here. And he flat out said his wife made a shit load of money and he buys what he wants.

·
Most Known Unknown
29,421 Posts

·
Most Known Unknown
29,421 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
but since i dont make any money off it (i dont charge), i'm an axe murderer..

i make a livin' & a killin' off of that :woot

·
Most Known Unknown
29,421 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
Most Known Unknown
29,421 Posts

·
Most Known Unknown
29,421 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
Well another shout out to Lyle @ BamaOffroad.com for hooking me up with a new muffler. You might think they just do diesel performance and offroad type stuff only, but they aren't limited to just those few things, they can get much much more!

so since the truck will be riding just a few inches off the ground, no need to have all those 40 series flowmaster sounds resonating and echoing back upwards

so i'll be swapping it out with this Magnaflow 13288 "Muffraw"

13288.jpg

i will also be ordering new UCA's, new TRE's, and new drilled/slotted rotors with pads up front, and drum pads for the rear just so i know all my stuff is nice and new.

·
unknown known most
15,249 Posts
Heyyaa.....Thanks Jeff for the shout out.....Now you will have to post a sound clip when you get it put on.....Then make the drive up here so we can tune it.....:gearjamin

·
Most Known Unknown
29,421 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Went ahead and removed the bed caps

Moving forward, once the truck is done I'm going to quote a few things to get painted, which will include the bed rails

If not and it's too much, I'll have line x sprayed over the rails when the bed gets redone for the wheel tubs

1445378797543.jpg

1 - 20 of 422 Posts