• Poll closed .
2341 - 2360 of 15477 Posts

·
Registered
2,898 Posts

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
Your house/bills is only 930 a month??!!! I don't know what I would do with myself if my house and bills were that low.

An another note, Jeff can you do me a favour? If you still have your colorbond paint, can you look on the can at the barcode label and tell me what it says? I just got a can delivered and its the CB333 code but the description says Ford Light Stone. I am not at home otherwise I would just spray it on something lol.

·
Most Known Unknown
29,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #2,344
Your house/bills is only 930 a month??!!! I don't know what I would do with myself if my house and bills were that low.

An another note, Jeff can you do me a favour? If you still have your colorbond paint, can you look on the can at the barcode label and tell me what it says? I just got a can delivered and its the CB333 code but the description says Ford Light Stone. I am not at home otherwise I would just spray it on something lol.
:thumb it's the same!

Get some adhesive promoter too :)

·
Most Known Unknown
29,473 Posts

·
Finally! Wheels on!
9,076 Posts

·
Registered
1,954 Posts
:rof

its not like that i swear..... though going lower, that might present a problem

true story, this morning i get all naked N stuff for my shower :andy and after the wife pulled herself away from me (because like duh im soooo good looking) shes like "eww is that a pimple on your back??" and im like ummm no, what is it.....she got her tweezers......pulled out a piece of metal from my back that came from the truck....

when i cut the bracket on the truck, i thought to myself (FTW), so i never pushed the shavings away, and i guess one went through my shirt and decided to marry itself to my back...

ok gross story over

but the reason i brought it up was because once Kona gets his liftpump it would be nice to put it somewhere that doesnt let it hang low past the fender (like the standard setup on the FASS directions)(or where you and i both put it (not sure if yours hangs as low as mine) but in the event he goes offroad and burys the frame, it would and could knock the filters off....

sure is alot of space on the other side :D
Best video ever :thumb

And I quote: "what up four eyes" :rof

Heyyaa
lol.

Look how much my truck smokes now.

My LML is rolling dirty - YouTube

·
Registered
8,345 Posts
That was hilarious. But why so many dash lights?

Sent Through My Duramax's Bung Hole

·
Most Known Unknown
29,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #2,349

·
Registered
1,954 Posts
Actually yes I am done testing the new MotorOps update, honestly I felt bad for smoking out every car every time I accelerated, no matter if I was hard or soft on the pedal. I will load it back in the truck when I get the lift pump on. Like I was showing you the other night, I have about 50 tanks worth of MPG records on MotorOps. I was able to get 18+ MPG today on the race tune, so I know the mileage is there if I drive the truck easy. I am ready for some good 1/4 mile testing with a lift pump.

·
Most Known Unknown
29,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #2,351
That was hilarious. But why so many dash lights?

Sent Through My Duramax's Bung Hole
Tow haul was on

The rest of the lights are the effects of the broken abs wire on the driverside front nono

I have the new wire to go in, once everything comes apart :)

·
Most Known Unknown
29,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #2,352
Actually yes I am done testing the new MotorOps update. I will load it back in the truck when the lift pump in on. Like I was showing you the other night, I have about 50 tanks worth of MPG records on MotorOps. i am ready for some good 1/4 mile testing with a lift pump.
Me too :drink

Need to get jake and his truck out of hiding and line him up as well :)

He is about to have his truck complete with new accessories and some Kory Willis tuning, so he would be some good competition! :gearjamin

·
Registered
1,954 Posts
Me too :drink

Need to get jake and his truck out of hiding and line him up as well :)

He is about to have his truck complete with new accessories and some Kory Willis tuning, so he would be some good competition! :gearjamin
I cant wait to ride in his garage queen.

·
Registered
1,526 Posts
:sly::D

·
Registered
1,383 Posts

·
Registered
1,766 Posts

·
Registered
2,898 Posts

·
Registered
1,526 Posts

·
Finally! Wheels on!
9,076 Posts
JDub looking all studious! Kona was that you squealing like a school girl?

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

2341 - 2360 of 15477 Posts