·
Registered
8,345 Posts
Talk about an EXTRA LARGE Fender Mod. Haha

Sent Through My Duramax's Bung Hole

·
unknown known most
15,249 Posts
I like how you have "Driver" wrote in the lip on the dust of the wheel!! Lol I wonder what the wife is asking now? I could only imagine what mine would be saying! Lol

·
Most Known Unknown
29,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #4,383
Talk about an EXTRA LARGE Fender Mod. Haha

Sent Through My Duramax's Bung Hole
Joker would be proud :cool:

I like how you have "Driver" wrote in the lip on the dust of the wheel!! Lol I wonder what the wife is asking now? I could only imagine what mine would be saying! Lol

Yea hahha......I did that because the wheels were in the front entry of the house and I wanted to make sure they went back to where they came from, since the front of the truck was on stands getting the lift pulled off :D

She hasn't seen it like this yet.... It's "tarp'd" on all the exposed areas, and I heavy duty zip tied the back hood mounts to the body structure of the engine bay......to help out even though it's latched up front : thumb

You know, from wood be thieves nono

Since I have some down time, think I'll put the sway bar and end links in, and drain the diff next :)

And paint the rear end

·
unknown known most
15,249 Posts
How bout I just come out there, pay me to work on your truck and you buy the parts for mine...sounds like a plan to me. We can start out at 20$ an hour....CASH! Ha

·
Registered
1,954 Posts
Who's trimming your fenders? We need to talk soon. I wanna discuss some bartering ideas.

Sent from my Galaxy LML

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
Geezzz thats not a fender mod....Thats fender quadruple bypass surgery lol. I don't have any concerns about you clearing 35s now. Shit you might clear 44 inch super swampers!!!

·
Most Known Unknown
29,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #4,387
How bout I just come out there, pay me to work on your truck and you buy the parts for mine...sounds like a plan to me. We can start out at 20$ an hour....CASH! Ha
psh i was gonna offer you $30 an hour :rolleyes:

but come on down anyway :)

Who's trimming your fenders? We need to talk soon. I wanna discuss some bartering ideas.

Sent from my Galaxy LML
it will be a group effort between Hill-Designs and JCI FabWerx :thumb

Geezzz thats not a fender mod....Thats fender quadruple bypass surgery lol. I don't have any concerns about you clearing 35s now. Shit you might clear 44 inch super swampers!!!
hmmmm 44s huh :)

buy me some?

·
Most Known Unknown
29,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #4,388 (Edited)
here's how it looks till i get everything back Downerrr

zip tied the backside of the hood to the body, and latched the front of the hood down.....and added a big ass tarp nono

IMG_8480.jpg

IMG_8481.jpg

not sure why the driverside bracket is painted...
IMG_8482.jpg

but the passenger side one isnt?!
ImageUploadedByAG Free1405907488.156151.jpg

·
Premium Member
1,147 Posts

Attachments

·
unknown known most
15,249 Posts
Well I'll just meet u in the middle at 27.50 and call it a day! I need to borrow those steps u got on the truck....just till you get it bk going..lol

·
Most Known Unknown
29,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #4,392
ya idk man nono

they'll both be removed and painted

once i clean up all the currently exposed white :)

Well I'll just meet u in the middle at 27.50 and call it a day! I need to borrow those steps u got on the truck....just till you get it bk going..lol
i wish the truck was lower :D

then i'd take them off for good and sell them!!

·
Most Known Unknown
29,473 Posts

·
unknown known most
15,249 Posts
Well that what I vote for! "lower than stock with 35's"...then I could have some parts

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
The new blue fenders and grille are looking good!

·
Most Known Unknown
29,473 Posts

·
Registered
991 Posts
Omg he did it.
Finally! Hell yea man now post pics of cuttin them suckers up!

·
Most Known Unknown
29,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #4,398
Got the rear chrome pieces off the truck finally

Had to see a quick removal write up online before tackling it, and it wasn't too bad

In the first picture you can see my new reverse lights from diode dynamics, that I still need to do some installation verbiage with

ImageUploadedByAG Free1405994423.410199.jpg
ImageUploadedByAG Free1405994440.704756.jpg
ImageUploadedByAG Free1405994457.106557.jpg
ImageUploadedByAG Free1405994468.907583.jpg

You have to drill out these rivets, then smack them around with a flat head and hammer
ImageUploadedByAG Free1405994483.317797.jpg

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
5,887 Posts
Those bumpers make you sure feel safe if your ever involved in a crash. Don't they?:eek::toiletCrazyeye

4381 - 4400 of 15477 Posts