Votes: 91 86.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
4461 - 4480 of 15477 Posts

·
Most Known Unknown
29,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #4,461
I'm loving the sound of this keep going.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App
send me some fenders :)

i mean i do have the white paint ......... like spray two sets of fenders + all my chrome pieces at once? :rof

the passenger side is done, he will do the driver side today, then bodywork & paint them

·
Registered
1,383 Posts

·
Most Known Unknown
29,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #4,463
is it a king ranch?

cuz i could have it stolen for you....

guy at work had his 06 DRW stolen a week ago nono

·
Registered
1,383 Posts

·
Registered
733 Posts
Low hours used.

Need a front end loader for moving dirt, gravel.
3 point for a post hole digger
deck mower
Box blade

No luxuries needed. I'm buying a country place and will be a bit cash poor after a new house, all new furniture and other stuff...
My 2010 kubota B3200 has been worth it's weight in gold on my little 12 acre piece of heaven. 32hp 4 cylinder diesel, 4x4, 3 range hydrostatic trans, cat 1 3point hitch. I got it with a 72in belly mower and use it as a lawn mower, works great! Power steering with a tight turning radius. The "industrial" lug tires (not ag tires, not turf tires, the other ones) do not scar up the yard. Also got it with a front end loader, 54in bucket iirc. Got that delivered to my door from barlow tractor out of kentucky for 2 grand less than the local guys would do, 20k with 5 year 0% intrest financing.

It will swing a 6ft shredder and turns a 5ft tiller. I got a 5ft box blade for it too. Built my 600ft driveway with it. People say it looks like a dozer built it.

Ill post a few pics!

·
Registered
733 Posts
My priceless tractor!

My better half giving the baby boy a ride a while back

·
Registered
733 Posts
150+ yards of clay fill spread and packed.

Topped with 0-1in slag, stuff sets up like concrete after it gets wet and it is the cheapest stuff going.

Did it all with the lil ol' kubota!

·
Registered
733 Posts
Derail alert!!!

Log off and install your shackles jeff!!!

Hahaha!

·
Most Known Unknown
29,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #4,470
:rofl IM AT WORK!

since you did yours, i have to unbolt the bed right?

i remember when i had the sulastics installed the guys mentioned they had to unbolt the bed.....and i'll have to do the reverse i assume, to remove the sulastics ......

·
Registered
733 Posts
You and I both! :neener

Hmmm

Don't quote me but isn't mcgaughys the only ones on the market for the 2011+?

Call me crazy but after its all done I'd be happy with a little tiny bit of rake

I just needed "some" drop (which ill take it to its max) since the front end will be stock height or a tad lower :D
I believe you are right, i know the lml's went to a 3in wide leaf pack where as all the others are 2.5in. In my shopping i never found another option besides the 1-2in drop mcgaughys.

Should be raked like this if you go back to stock height front

·
Most Known Unknown
29,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #4,472 (Edited)
i'll have a little more rake (which i dont mind, i kinda dig it!) since i will be bout 1/4"-1/2" lower up from :) (suspension wise, since it'll still be on dem dirty 5s) :rof

edit:

really diggin your new plastidip!! That red N black looks good together!

·
Registered
733 Posts
:rofl IM AT WORK!

since you did yours, i have to unbolt the bed right?

i remember when i had the sulastics installed the guys mentioned they had to unbolt the bed.....and i'll have to do the reverse i assume, to remove the sulastics ......
That or cut and fold the pinch weld directly above the shackles. I did the latter, cutoff wheel and hammer.

·
Registered
733 Posts
i'll have a little more rake (which i dont mind, i kinda dig it!) since i will be bout 1/4"-1/2" lower up from :) (suspension wise, since it'll still be on dem dirty 5s) :rof

edit:

really diggin your new plastidip!! That red M black looks good together!
Thanks man! Can't stop staring at my truck the last few days! Lol! Lucky to have a ride that i love again! Been a while since i been attached to one

Your stance is gone look killer!!!

·
Most Known Unknown
29,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #4,475
well it sure is pretty :)

everytime i see TexasRedneck in person, with his big ol dually

its always so so clean...and that RED looks awesome when its detailed!!

·
Most Known Unknown
29,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #4,477
then i'll for sure do that then!!

i dont want to waste time unbolting the bed, and trying to figure out how to lift it in my driveway without messing anything up!

·
Most Known Unknown
29,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #4,478
well

looks like we will be out of this building in the next 2-3 weeks at the latest :)

just got confirmation that my transfer paperwork has started too

btw, anyone want to buy a pre ban MiniMaxx before i post it in the for sale section?

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
well

looks like we will be out of this building in the next 2-3 weeks at the latest :)

just got confirmation that my transfer paperwork has started too

btw, anyone want to buy a pre ban MiniMaxx before i post it in the for sale section?
Will it do anything on a power stroke?

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Most Known Unknown
29,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #4,480 (Edited)
It actually came off my bosses old 6.4 before he got a 2013

He's afraid to delete nono

4461 - 4480 of 15477 Posts