5001 - 5020 of 15472 Posts

·
unknown known most
15,249 Posts
^^^ ha yeah mine is 62

·
unknown known most
15,249 Posts
Btw "old" Tyler, what kind of tow mirrors did u get...just noticed that in your sig. I'm wanting to get some on my lmm..

·
Registered
11,064 Posts
^^^^I always have to do that with trial and error....I am never remember how and when I I finally do, it's on accident! Your grandma out riding the loop tonight in the lml Tyler? Ha
I'm out of the south side of Milwaukee wi. There's no guessing where she's cruising though! I get calls sometimes with her saying she's heading to St. Louis, cinncy, Dallas, Nashville, and best one I got a call for yet was Las Vegas.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
11,064 Posts

·
unknown known most
15,249 Posts
I've seen a lot of people use the kool vue mirrors but haven't made my mind up yet..

·
Registered
11,064 Posts

·
Registered
2,898 Posts
I got the kool vue. They just vibrate a little.

Yea the "new" ones are badas!

·
unknown known most
15,249 Posts
How bad do they "vibrate" I hot shot and would love to have tow mirrors. My dad wants them for his lml a well....

·
Registered
11,064 Posts

·
Registered
2,898 Posts
How bad do they "vibrate" I hot shot and would love to have tow mirrors. My dad wants them for his lml a well....
Not bad enough to distort(?) the image but its noticable. Pulled out they are a little worser.

Where you at in the slowly sinking state?

Lil town called church point
Its not far from lafayette. (At the bottom, in the middle):thumb

·
Registered
2,898 Posts
BTW, Just went see guardians of the galaxy....pretty awesome.
:thumb :thumb

·
unknown known most
15,249 Posts
So they don't vibrate enough to pay like 700 for the oem mirrors? Ha also how easy was te install?

·
Registered
11,064 Posts
So they don't vibrate enough to pay like 700 for the oem mirrors? Ha also how easy was te install?
Those black plastic extendy double armed foldable things hangin off my truck creating wind resistance cost $700??!?!?

·
unknown known most
15,249 Posts
Ha that's what I have heard anyways. Dealership told me they can't even get them cheap. Like 350 a pice or something crazy like that!

·
Registered
2,898 Posts
Naaaah. Unless thats pocket change to you! I paid like a hundred sometin apiece.
Fairly easy, Just pull off inside panel and its 3 bolts. Took me all of 30 mins. :thumb

Those black plastic extendy double armed foldable things hangin off my truck creating wind resistance cost $700??!?!?

Yep

Ha that's what I have heard anyways. Dealership told me they can't even get them cheap. Like 350 a pice or something crazy like that!
When i bought mine i asked and they told me $700.

·
Most Known Unknown
29,453 Posts

·
unknown known most
15,249 Posts
Oh hey JDub....here is your thread back.....lol

5001 - 5020 of 15472 Posts