5141 - 5160 of 15477 Posts

·
LHN...We ARE the Joneses
26,485 Posts

^^^^Customers in the waiting room for all of the above. ^^^^

·
unknown known most
15,249 Posts
Kona I like the iron bull bumper. I saw one the other day on a truck in person and it looked pretty sick!

Hook'em...lol

·
Registered
5,884 Posts
I like the Iron bull one best also

You have 22.5??
NO, my dually has 235/80/17s. I run a Bridgestone Duravis R500 tire. The tire is durable enough to take the high psi. First distant trip since I took off the stock Michelin AT tire. Drove it home 1400 miles only average 16 mpg. Now with R500s on its getting 19 mpg.

·
Registered
1,954 Posts

^^^^Customers in the waiting room for all of the above. ^^^^
Lucky for me this isn't coming out of my pocket. If it were, I would be putting on a ranch hand for a grand less. But since the ins quoted me 1000 for a gm stock bumper, I am getting something cool. Iron Bull will be the only one I may have to pay some cash on. All others can be bought for under a grand.

·
LHN...We ARE the Joneses
26,485 Posts
Oh, I figured the stock was probably an unrealistic $grand. Just shocked to see the prices not that much different than larger fronts.

·
Registered
1,954 Posts
Oh, I figured the stock was probably an unrealistic $grand. Just shocked to see the prices not that much different than larger fronts.
I bet. I bought my frontier bumper for cheap, plus I got a new yeti for 50 bucks. I have already had taken a small car out with it at Buc-ee's. Lol. Just scraped the other cars paint off and sprayed some Ranch hand paint on it. That guy will think twice of cutting a Truck or car off. Lol.

·
LHN...We ARE the Joneses
26,485 Posts
Talk 'bout the Buckee's...

I was making my way thru Lowes lot, heading for my personal reserved parking area (Contractor Loading :D ) with the low-boy GN in tow. I stopped at lane's end, waiting for cross traffic to clear. Since I drive the field, I see backup lights appear to my right rear area. I quickly moved forward (so as to not inconvenience anyone with my large stance) so they could back out of their space and......

...yes, he didn't see the trailer sitting behind him and kept coming. nono
I felt bad, all of that damage was sure to exceed a $grand to an old car.

Amazing what kind of damage a small bump rail can do. Downerrr Never even scratched the paint.

·
LHN...We ARE the Joneses
26,485 Posts
reason #34 to always back in to your parking space. :grinn

·
Registered
5,884 Posts
reason #34 to always back in to your parking space. :grinn
How they design parking lots now its a must if you ever wanna get out.

Seems everything new is designed for compacts.

·
Most Known Unknown
29,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #5,154
Hey guys

Just checking up on the thread..

Everything looks good, continue on :thumb

·
unknown known most
15,249 Posts
And that comment was from the man who has made this possible...thank you sir!!! Lol

·
Registered
1,954 Posts
Man yall need to quit giving Jeff so many compliments, His head is already swollen, it may pop if yall dont stop with the Bromance. LMAO

·
unknown known most
15,249 Posts
Man yall need to quit giving Jeff so many compliments, His head is already swollen, it may pop if yall dont stop with the Bromance. LMAO
Ok Kona your right, Jeff get to work on that truck!

Kona, so you going with the iron bull bumper?

·
Registered
1,526 Posts
no kidding, how long does it take to slap some fenders on.....tisk tisk tisk

5141 - 5160 of 15477 Posts