·
Most Known Unknown
29,473 Posts

·
Most Known Unknown
29,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #5,287
And then

I'll buy fiberwerx front and rear fenders, get big tires and new wheels, and get front and rear n fab bumpers.... sell you my wheels and tires and you give yours to him

Thoughts? :rof

·
Registered
3,722 Posts
Elf modded :thumb

Notice the extended curve on the rear part of the fender?

So I can be stock height (zero lift or cranking) on a 35... Or 37 if it'll fit... :)
Ahh yes I see! But uhhh why didn't you just get them spot fixed and blended in? Then you never would've been able to tell. Or were you thinking painting the whole thing wouldn't be an issue?

·
unknown known most
15,249 Posts
And then

I'll buy fiberwerx front and rear fenders, get big tires and new wheels, and get front and rear n fab bumpers.... sell you my wheels and tires and you give yours to him

Thoughts? :rof
I love how you worded that....and "give" him yours...lol I won't complain!

·
Finally! Wheels on!
9,072 Posts

·
unknown known most
15,249 Posts
Yeah Tjr, not good for the home team...

Redneck! Lol

·
unknown known most
15,249 Posts
Kona just let me know when I can get them off your hands...Btw I have a thread regarding this but not many responses about it. I'm getting the lml 20's and wanna run a 275/65/20 nitto terra grappler. It's a 34 and I have 33's on here now. But of course I'm factory height in the front still. Am I going to have provlems? I don't want to cut on the fender. The plastic will be ok to cut on but don't wanna do any "body" work

·
Registered
11,065 Posts
Kona just let me know when I can get them off your hands...Btw I have a thread regarding this but not many responses about it. I'm getting the lml 20's and wanna run a 275/65/20 nitto terra grappler. It's a 34 and I have 33's on here now. But of course I'm factory height in the front still. Am I going to have provlems? I don't want to cut on the fender. The plastic will be ok to cut on but don't wanna do any "body" work
View attachment 490186

You want what I done got :D

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
unknown known most
15,249 Posts
What year is your truck Tjr?

·
unknown known most
15,249 Posts
Lol! Yeah really! Are u leveled, bars turned or what? Is there any clearance diff between the lmm and lml?

5281 - 5300 of 15477 Posts