• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
5861 - 5880 of 15477 Posts

·
Most Known Unknown
29,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #5,862
so lets talk tail lights and third brake lights

going to get them tinted a little when the rest of the parts are getting painted

should we

A. tape out the reverse part

or

B. spray it all

it sucks if we spray it all without taping the reverse bulb part out, since i have some nice reverse lights from Diode Dynamics in there, but i fear the look would be cleaner all the same

thoughts?

not concerned with the legalities of it, since they wont be as dark as Recon's, but i dont want the bright red look they currently have

·
LHN...We ARE the Joneses
26,485 Posts

·
Most Known Unknown
29,473 Posts

·
Most Known Unknown
29,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #5,866
as my modification consultant Tyler, i will take your advice :thumb

·
LHN...We ARE the Joneses
26,485 Posts
I think you should change it all up with a snow camo pattern.....think Mall Stealth Subterfuge. humpin:

·
Most Known Unknown
29,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #5,869
Are you going to clear over them?

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
of course :thumb

he said he would mix a little black in with the clear, do a few light coats to see how dark it gets then clear a few times more then wetsand and buff

he might have said he would do more, but he called me at like 9:00 last night touching base with me making sure everything price wise looked good :)

i said lets do it, not sex i mean :rolleyes:

I think you should change it all up with a snow camo pattern.....think Mall Stealth Subterfuge. humpin:
DUDE!

what about a car wrap that looks like a mall parking lot full of cars (from far away)? so i could blend end while blending in? :rof

·
Registered
11,065 Posts
DUDE!

what about a car wrap that looks like a mall parking lot full of cars (from far away)? so i could blend end while blending in? :rof
Then put a shark fin on top and you can creep around like a mall shark sittin low

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
2,898 Posts
as my modification consultant Tyler, i will take your advice :thumb

I wont steer you wrong! :rofl

You have those bright ass bulbs so i dont think it will even be that noticable at night. I hate the people that black them out to where you cant even tell their lights are on at night. Thats just askin for it! :cookoo[1]:

·
LHN...We ARE the Joneses
26,485 Posts
Forget 'bout the night, be more concerned 'bout Daytime no-see-um brake lights. <- nono

·
Registered
1,954 Posts
You Jeff, you will be like Kona then....getting your rear fixed!
Nononono don't be like me it sucks right now. Every freaking vehicle I have has been wrecked, and not by Tanya or I. I'm pissed.

Leave your tails alone. They look Kool.

·
unknown known most
15,249 Posts
Nononono don't be like me it sucks right now. Every freaking vehicle I have has been wrecked, and not by Tanya or I. I'm pissed.

My bad Kona, didn't mean to strike a nerve! Ha yeah luckily I haven't had a wreck and I'm 29. I may have one today but let's hope not.

·
Registered
1,383 Posts

Very light tint will look nice!

·
Registered
5,884 Posts
I disagree. I like it to see red in my mirrors. The more red the less worry about getting hit from behind.

·
Registered
2,898 Posts
Hey!! I didnt know refusal was an option!!!

I went with the option i did because it was 1 of 2! Really i would leave them alone too. Sorry buddy.....you can fire me.

·
Registered
1,954 Posts
My bad Kona, didn't mean to strike a nerve! Ha yeah luckily I haven't had a wreck and I'm 29. I may have one today but let's hope not.
No worries. I don't get but hurt. It's all materialistic stuff, just frustrating dealing with retards in the insurance business.

5861 - 5880 of 15477 Posts