• Twins/Cp3 Conversion/Built trans from SDP

Votes: 91 86.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
6081 - 6100 of 15472 Posts

·
unknown known most
15,249 Posts
Yeah Rod, I have been working all the time too since I was about 10. Worked at my uncles has station 12 hrs a day 6 days a week....all for 125 a week! Lol! That was back in 1990 tho. I lay tile and hardwood now and hot shot as well. Like Tuesday I worked from 6 in the morning and got a call at 3. I left ttown at 6pm and delivered in Harlen county ky at 2am. Drove straight back and got home at 3pm and stayed up till 11 last night!!! 41 straight hrs... DEAD!! But got back to work at 6 this morning. I don't have any retirement or 401k. Just like my dad that's drove a truck his whole life, only retire with what he has saved. I'll probably never see retirement, just work till whenever! Lol that's my long story for the thread this week! Lol

·
Most Known Unknown
29,453 Posts
Discussion Starter #6,082
You mean, hook up the bee-at-trees and operate it??

I buy trucks to collect dust, not run :rolleyes:

·
Most Known Unknown
29,453 Posts
Discussion Starter #6,084

·
Most Known Unknown
29,453 Posts

·
unknown known most
15,249 Posts
Haha! Tell them to quite worrying about ur truck not moving and catch the little dick heads that are trying to break into it. Or just tell me to sucko bucko! Ha see how that works! Lol

·
Registered
6,230 Posts
Got a letter from the HOA today

Should I be worried if it'll all be back together mid next week?

Can they even do anything ?!?

My house is on the bottom left of this card.......
View attachment 500578
Some HOA's have teeth, my Mom lives in a HOA subdivision, last year she received a warning for a Gnome that had been residing in a bush for 10 years. The landscaper trimmed around him so he could be seen from the street, big bad HOA sent her a warning now the Gnome has no home...:D

·
Most Known Unknown
29,453 Posts
Discussion Starter #6,091
Some HOA's have teeth, my Mom lives in a HOA subdivision, last year she received a warning for a Gnome that had been residing in a bush for 10 years. The landscaper trimmed around him so he could be seen from the street, big bad HOA sent her a warning now the Gnome has no home...:D
They stole it? :rof

·
Registered
5,873 Posts
No I got it. She wants to see those fenders back on too.:poke[1]:
Damn procrastinator.

·
Most Known Unknown
29,453 Posts
Discussion Starter #6,097
Ha don't we all :rolleyes:

Get it all back together, to sit even longer :)

·
Finally! Wheels on!
9,055 Posts
Read your HOA agreement carefully. Some have very wide lattitude and may even be able to tow inoperable vehicles.

Best bet is to have a chat with your HOA president and let them know it is operable and the parts will be back on it soon.

Chances are your neighbors ratted on you so keep an eye on them

·
LHN...We ARE the Joneses
26,485 Posts
Yep, neighbors.

Probably tired of not being able to send the kids over to vandalize an operable vehicle. lololololol

6081 - 6100 of 15472 Posts