• Twins/Cp3 Conversion/Built trans from SDP

Votes: 91 86.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
6101 - 6120 of 15477 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Nazi HOAs just drive down property values. Last place I lived, they had people come around and take pictures of the cars and the houses. Never again. You can't even see my house from the front gate, and you can't see the gate from the street.

The HOA can mostly just be a PITA, but it also depends on local code enforcement, too

·
unknown known most
15,249 Posts
Sounds like they need to get a life....

·
Most Known Unknown
29,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #6,107
:rof

going to call them this morning!!

the no tailgate and tail lights might have been the issue.... which can be fixed quick!

·
Most Known Unknown
29,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #6,108
called the HOA lady :)

she was actually pretty nice!

they were commenting on the Tarp over the motor and side of the front end, vs the tailgate and tail lights missing!!

she exclaimed that individuals will have accidents and try to save some $$ and have vehicles towed to there house waiting on an insurance adjuster nono

i said no no no my stuff is just getting painted and she gave me a 2-3 week completion time, and i told her i should have it all assembled by next weekend :thumb

so that ended well :)

·
unknown known most
15,249 Posts
Oh I meant to tell you I called her Jeff and told her to chill out...looks like it helped...

·
Most Known Unknown
29,473 Posts

·
LHN...We ARE the Joneses
26,485 Posts
Oh I meant to tell you I called her Jeff and told her to chill out...looks like it helped...
Funny....I called her about no Fenders. lololololol

Looks like it helped. :grinn

·
Most Known Unknown
29,473 Posts

·
Finally! Wheels on!
9,076 Posts
called the HOA lady :)

she was actually pretty nice!

they were commenting on the Tarp over the motor and side of the front end, vs the tailgate and tail lights missing!!

she exclaimed that individuals will have accidents and try to save some $$ and have vehicles towed to there house waiting on an insurance adjuster nono

i said no no no my stuff is just getting painted and she gave me a 2-3 week completion time, and i told her i should have it all assembled by next weekend :thumb

so that ended well :)

Goes to show how civil dialogue can sometimes help. Then the shovel to the face.

I think your forum buddies did it to get you off high center.

·
unknown known most
15,249 Posts
I really told them your neighbors had 3 meth labs going in their shed....so watch out for choppers and drug task force sometime this weekend...I figured that would get their attention off of you..

·
Registered
2,898 Posts
I really told them your neighbors had 3 meth labs going in their shed....so watch out for choppers and drug task force sometime this weekend...I figured that would get their attention off of you..

That would be awesome! We would get to see jeffs truck on the news!

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
wow, this makes me miss my trailer and dirt road even more....wife wanted a house in town so thats where we are now, at least thats where i sleep when not at work. HOA lol

·
Registered
2,898 Posts
Screw that!! I have 4 1/2 acres about 5 miles out of a small town and thats as close as i wana get!

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
Pfft. My van down by the river has no HOA issues, thankfully. :D

But more seriously, my parents neighborhood have an HOA, and they were going to put in place a "no trucks allowed" rule... That proposed rule quickly fell apart when a neighbor lawyered up, and went to one of the HOA meetings. :D

6101 - 6120 of 15477 Posts