• Twins/Cp3 Conversion/Built trans from SDP

Votes: 91 86.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
6321 - 6340 of 15477 Posts

·
LHN...We ARE the Joneses
26,485 Posts
Aren't RED markers used for the naughty list?

·
Finally! Wheels on!
9,072 Posts
Thanks for the input Jeff. I'll give it a shot and see what he says. Worse comes to worse I'll buy I new zone lift.

·
Registered
1,432 Posts
Thanks for the input Jeff. I'll give it a shot and see what he says. Worse comes to worse I'll buy I new zone lift.
Wasn't that you that said you didn't want to delete for what ever reason. I don't log in the forum for a couple months and bam! Your deleted and now a lift. What's next compound turbos?! Lol

At least I think that was you??

·
Registered
2,898 Posts
All he can do is say no!

And its his LB7!!! Not lift for LML...no good with pulling camper.

·
unknown known most
15,249 Posts
If you don't get on this thread for a couple of months, you miss about 50 pages and 1,000 replies. Gun talk, thief talk, shooting a thief talk, new job talk....do I need to go on...lol

·
Registered
1,432 Posts
I was gona say lol..

And yea.. If you don't check in every 5 minutes you can miss all kinds of crap!

·
Finally! Wheels on!
9,072 Posts
Wasn't that you that said you didn't want to delete for what ever reason. I don't log in the forum for a couple months and bam! Your deleted and now a lift. What's next compound turbos?! Lol

At least I think that was you??

Lol yep. Popped the delete cherry on the LML and wish I'd have done it sooner. The lift is to lower the LB7 from a FTS 12inch with 37s to a 6 set at 4 with 34s. I'm getting a weekend ranch and need to use the LB7 as a real truck not a redneck show piece.

It's a biatch to lift stuff up to the tailgate when the tailgate is about 51 inches high when lowered.

Jeff laughed his ass off the other night when he parked the gray gasser behind it. The top of the tailgate was taller than his head.

Oh and I am looking into s475 over stock or 3794 billet BMW for the LML. I want that bitch to be the first to the top if the hill when towing my 5er.

·
Registered
1,432 Posts
Lol yep. Popped the delete cherry on the LML and wish I'd have done it sooner. The lift is to lower the LB7 from a FTS 12inch with 37s to a 6 set at 4 with 34s. I'm getting a weekend ranch and need to use the LB7 as a real truck not a redneck show piece.

It's a biatch to lift stuff up to the tailgate when the tailgate is about 51 inches high when lowered.

Jeff laughed his ass off the other night when he parked the gray gasser behind it. The top of the tailgate was taller than his head.
Lol nice!

And yea huge lifts are slowly loosing popularity! I wouldn't mind a mild 4-6inch cognito lift for my lml.

·
Registered
1,432 Posts
But now my truck is a work truck, so no can do.
ImageUploadedByAG Free1409756029.141752.jpg

·
Most Known Unknown
29,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #6,332
Loui :)

Going into the field for our company

We manufacture high speed down hole drilling tools and I will be out there as a trainee learning what I can so i can be "broke out" and be on my own representing the company as a "Turbine Hand" as we are called

Basically a service tool company hand

Salary
Rig bonus
Groceries paid
Mileage
Vehicle allowance

Whole 9 yards :)

And Redneck isn't kidding, that truck is HUGE!!!

·
unknown known most
15,249 Posts
So how much pull do you have getting somebody hired? Lol

·
Most Known Unknown
29,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #6,334

·
Most Known Unknown
29,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #6,335
So how much pull do you have getting somebody hired? Lol
Just a resume away :)

Good if you have rig experience... :thumb

·
unknown known most
15,249 Posts
No rig experience in bama! Ha

·
Registered
1,432 Posts
Loui :)

Going into the field for our company

We manufacture high speed down hole drilling tools and I will be out there as a trainee learning what I can so i can be "broke out" and be on my own representing the company as a "Turbine Hand" as we are called

Basically a service tool company hand

Salary
Rig bonus
Groceries paid
Mileage
Vehicle allowance

Whole 9 yards :)

And Redneck isn't kidding, that truck is HUGE!!!
Sounds look a good deal! Good luck on that!

·
Most Known Unknown
29,473 Posts

·
Most Known Unknown
29,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #6,339
Thanks Loui!!

As long as the wife and I can survive it'll help us out tremendously on the financial side

J bones has big plans that need more funding :thumb

·
unknown known most
15,249 Posts
Thanks Loui!!

As long as the wife and I can survive it'll help us out tremendously on the financial side

J bones has big plans that need more funding :thumb
Don't we all need more funding! :thumb

6321 - 6340 of 15477 Posts