• Twins/Cp3 Conversion/Built trans from SDP

Votes: 91 86.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
6881 - 6900 of 15477 Posts

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
The 7.3 was the last reliable truck they had. Their trucks are nice aesthetically but since the 7.3 the test of time hasn't been on their side. Heard the 6.7's have been decent, though they still have the CP4 in 'em and have been having those issues (don't know if failure is common but I think the factory lift pump helps out).

Their new aluminum body is hot as shit!!
LOL WOW would you look at that,,,, do you know what the cause was?

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
Gooseypoo, I'll trade you my PowerTurd for your dually.

·
LHN...We ARE the Joneses
26,485 Posts

·
Finally! Wheels on!
9,072 Posts
Tyler, just delete it and drive it, you won't regret it. You never come out ahead in any transaction involving a motor vehicle. Just degrees of being screwed

·
Registered
5,035 Posts

·
Registered
5,884 Posts

·
LHN...We ARE the Joneses
26,485 Posts
IMO the most amazing part is....a test vehicle out in the desert heat, running to the max in tow test....and no one thought about carrying a fire extinguisher?

·
unknown known most
15,249 Posts
They did it just wasn't big enough or they were too stupid to operate it....lol

·
Registered
364 Posts
LOL WOW would you look at that,,,, do you know what the cause was?
What made it go up in flames is what I want to know. Looked like some kind of test vehicle... Staged fire perhaps?
Who knows really, fuel leak, that camo wrap?? All I know is I wouldn't wanna be in that situation.

Tyler, just delete it and drive it, you won't regret it. You never come out ahead in any transaction involving a motor vehicle. Just degrees of being screwed
Amen to that! Delete that bitch!

·
Registered
2,898 Posts
Best advice Tyler.

I know...i know...

Its just that i have pretty bad luck with my trucks once warranty ends. And not minor shit, $1,000 here $1,000 there. My dodge, $4,500 in 3 months.

Im just scared this one does the same thing. Kinda why i never deleted. With the baby coming i cant afford the breakdowns.

·
unknown known most
15,249 Posts
I know...i know...

Its just that i have pretty bad luck with my trucks once warranty ends. And not minor shit, $1,000 here $1,000 there. My dodge, $4,500 in 3 months.

Im just scared this one does the same thing. Kinda why i never deleted. With the baby coming i cant afford the breakdowns.
Delete your truck and buy a Prius to drive bk and forth to work.....:rofl
Btw Tyler jr sent me a pic of his steps he got from you and they look good!!

·
Most Known Unknown
29,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #6,894
Hmm

Maybe my super low mileage LML wouldn't be good for you Tyler

No warranty and all nono

But I keep it clean :)

·
unknown known most
15,249 Posts
I need to test drive it for about 10k miles! Lol that would only be a month for me!

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
I know...i know...

Nah, you'll never have luck worse than myself. Hell, my trans is on borrowed time as I speak this, my front drivers side axle is about to explode, and I'm sure at some point in my trucks life, it was involved in a flood of some sort.

I put more into my 6.4 fixing it in the first month of ownership than I spent on the truck. Oh, and it's also spent more time in the shop than in my driveway. Owned it for ~5 months, and it's only been in my driveway for 2 weeks. :drink

IMO, delete your truck. It may or may not cause less problems, but I will tell you it will cause less headache for sure.

·
Registered
2,898 Posts
Well i just had to change my hot water heater, which leaked all over my floor so now i gotta change the floor in bedroom and closet. My lawnmowers broke, prolly hydraulic motors because it dont move anymore. Then u got the whole truck situation. Pretty sure we can compete with bad luck.

·
Registered
2,898 Posts
Oh, and i just had to change the roof and A/C on my camper.

But u know what they say, If you didnt have bad luck, you woulnt have luck at all.

·
Most Known Unknown
29,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #6,900
Come work with me Tyler

Ill split my day rate and salary with you

:)

6881 - 6900 of 15477 Posts