• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
7061 - 7080 of 15477 Posts

·
unknown known most
15,249 Posts
Well then start laying the pipe, instead of painting it LOL
:rofl:rofl

It's ok Jeff no kids for us either...I've only been married a year and a half tho....maybe start next year...maybe lol

·
Registered
8,345 Posts
Lord help me if I have kids. I'm fine with buying truck parts the rest of my life.

·
Most Known Unknown
29,473 Posts

·
Registered
8,345 Posts
Lmao!! Why u say that goose? Don't want any? Ha
That's a discussion between the future wife and I, if that ever happens. I'm not big on little kids to begin with. Add in the fact I'm not putting myself in the position to even attempt to have kids until I'm financially stable with a home in a good area. I also can't see having kids in today's world. That would just be stupid and selfish. Besides, trucks don't vomit on you. Haha

·
Finally! Wheels on!
9,072 Posts
Anyone have a recommendation for a small bodied high lumen dual output flashlight?

Figure there were some tactical people in here that would know a good brand..

Also,
Same question, but explosion proof as well, if possible?

Sure fire would be good?
Once upon a time the only choice was Surefire but now the chinese have caught up. Fenix is Chinese, but they make good stuff I have a few of their lights like the PD22, which is a single CR123 cell light. Tiny but 190 lumens. I have them in every car and they fit in a shirt pocket but are bright. They have 4 levels of intensity adjustable with a pushbutton and also a stobe.

My favorite Chinese light is probably Eagletac T20TC MKII It says 850 lumens, but you have to be careful just comparing lights based on lumen ratings. Its a mid size light but it kicks ass.

I also have a Surefire Devastator with the turbo (Over $400 when I bought it) head as my largest flashlight, I never use it anymore because its just not necessary with the chinese lights.

I've not had good results with Thru nite

·
unknown known most
15,249 Posts
That's a discussion between the future wife and I, if that ever happens. I'm not big on little kids to begin with. Add in the fact I'm not putting myself in the position to even attempt to have kids until I'm financially stable with a home in a good area. I also can't see having kids in today's world. That would just be stupid and selfish. Besides, trucks don't vomit on you. Haha
:rofl!! Yeah this world is pretty terrible but I love kids! So maybe within the next couple of years. After we are more stable! Ha

·
Registered
2,898 Posts
Congrats Tyler Sr!! Y'all got a name yet..lol
We liking Avery.

Congrats bro.

Me to, My boy is due on Thanksgiving. Congrats on #2
My wife is due Jan 30...my b-day is the 23 so thats gonna be fun.

You know me and the wife discussed this and we both pretty good in the "common sense" dept so we figure we raise our kids right and they will have common sense as well. Its not the kids that are horrible in the world....its the parents parenting them.

·
LHN...We ARE the Joneses
26,485 Posts
Had greatness been around earlier,
there may never have been a void for Chuck Norris to fill.

Supporting Greatness

:grinn

·
Finally! Wheels on!
9,072 Posts
Hehe, post of the week. :D
Maybe, but replacing a set of injectors and a transmission will make you wish for vomit....:rofl

·
Finally! Wheels on!
9,072 Posts
Dub. You want that LML cat and DPF back? I don't think I need it.

·
Registered
8,345 Posts
Maybe, but replacing a set of injectors and a transmission will make you wish for vomit....:rofl
No because I can upgrade those. Anything that got vomit on it would have to be burned.

·
Most Known Unknown
29,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #7,076
Redneck,

i'll take them if you dont need them

what happened?!?!

·
Most Known Unknown
29,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #7,078
I had a good one last night ;)

Laid tools down on one rig, and snapped a pic as I was leaving with my low beams on, and that big area of bright light are my lights

Best part is, even after lighting the road up alot better, nobody has flashed their lights at me!

It's like, I like this new HID kit or something :rof

Seriously ZERO issues with it and ZERO misfires!

image.jpg

·
Most Known Unknown
29,473 Posts
7061 - 7080 of 15477 Posts