• Poll closed .
7121 - 7140 of 15477 Posts

·
Most Known Unknown
29,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #7,121
hola :)

guy im training with wants a new truck,

so we went to the ford house, dodge house (nobody even came out), and chevy house (only 1 new new new body dually)

so far i think the 2015 silverado LTZ dually was the nicest :)

i didnt take a picture of it, but i did take one of this nice red sierra i parked next too :)

IMG_9212.jpg

IMG_9213.jpg

·
Registered
8,345 Posts

·
Registered
1,144 Posts

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
Already chain restrictions in the hills here...80-93° down below on the flat. Typical Colorado weather. I'm ready for snow! Come visit once in a while Jeffe!:thumbup:
Gotta love Commiefornia weather! We have a high of 88* today with a cool delta breeze. Was 80* when I got back from lunch ~10 mins ago. Perfect for riding my motorcycle! :D

(gotta rub it in!)

I think I have another month and a half of good solid riding weather.

·
Most Known Unknown
29,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #7,127
its soooooooooooooooooooooooo easy!

wake up @ 5:45 every day, go to bed about 11:30 or so

keep a report up to date all day, let SLB buy my food, while i sit back and learn :)

its not too bad, the being away from home COULD be worse but so far, spirits are up :thumb

·
Registered
8,345 Posts
Those hours though

·
unknown known most
15,249 Posts
Well good to hear! And yeah that's about how long my day is mine just don't pay as good! Lol

·
Registered
2,898 Posts
Yea but when you away from home it dont matter as much, like when i was away. I stayed in a camper...almost rather stay at work sometimes.

·
Registered
7,688 Posts
Yea but when you away from home it dont matter as much, like when i was away. I stayed in a camper...almost rather stay at work sometimes.
Pretty much. If your gone ya might as well be out there pulling in the $$$. If they are gonna give it away, you might as well get in on it before its gone. And relish your time at home with the family

·
LHN...We ARE the Joneses
26,485 Posts
I clicked on it, read the post, then wondered WTF is it? Read thru others' posts gettin' all excited...still wondering, are y'all nuts?

Scroll back up and look again...then I scroll a bit further up and see the thread title. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
I clicked on it, read the post, then wondered WTF is it? Read thru others' posts gettin' all excited...still wondering, are y'all nuts?

Scroll back up and look again...then I scroll a bit further up and see the thread title. :rolleyes:
:rofl what did you think it was?

·
Premium Member
2,013 Posts
I'll take a couple sets....

·
Finally! Wheels on!
9,076 Posts

·
Most Known Unknown
29,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #7,139
well its been pretty boring around here since ive been in Oklahoma helping to drill holes n shit :rolleyes:

so since its easy drilling right now i figured id add my very short fabrication install that i did before i left

root problem:
when i pulled the lift kit off the truck went back to stock suspension i noticed that i didnt have a place to attach my brake line bracket and ABS wire.

so i made a bracket out of free metal at work :)

i utilized a 10mm hole on each spindle to mount it on, and when i was done i had a brake line and an ABS wire that wont ever get hung up and break when the suspension is cycling

enjoy :)

IMG_8925.jpg

IMG_8926.jpg

IMG_8936.jpg

IMG_8937.jpg

IMG_8938.jpg

7121 - 7140 of 15477 Posts