Votes: 91 86.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
701 - 720 of 15477 Posts

·
Most Known Unknown
29,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #701
then we can all marvel at your leveled truck on 35s :)

rednecks big ol pretty red dually

KonaHoss's gasser, :rofl he didnt bring the D-max

and

CamaroZ2866's LML and see what he has been up too :thumb

·
Finally! Wheels on!
9,072 Posts
Either today or tomorrow work for me. I'm in San Antonio today but will be back this afternoon. Call it.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Most Known Unknown
29,473 Posts

·
Finally! Wheels on!
9,072 Posts
I'm getting started early. I don't often embarrass other trucks, but when I do it's a Ford! ImageUploadedByAG Free1391628907.572879.jpg

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Most Known Unknown
29,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #706

·
Most Known Unknown
29,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #707

·
Registered
1,954 Posts
Quick question....any of you know of a RV park with a spot available? I've tried every park i can find from anahuac to deer park and they aint got nutin. With my awesome job i found out last night and we start tom....so i got today to move. But looks like im gonna be in a hotel or driving back and forth to port arthur.
I am at Advanced RV in Pearland. It's the nicest one around. I saw a few spots open.

Sent from GS4.

·
Registered
1,954 Posts
then we can all marvel at your leveled truck on 35s :)

rednecks big ol pretty red dually

KonaHoss's gasser, :rofl he didnt bring the D-max

and

CamaroZ2866's LML and see what he has been up too :thumb
I have my LML at the trailer. I just don't know if I want to drive from Baytown to Pearland to wherever we are meeting up.... HELL why not. Lol. I will bring her.

Sent from GS4.

·
Registered
1,526 Posts
Sorry guys I can't this time. Hopefully next time though.

·
Most Known Unknown
29,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #714
Sorry guys I can't this time. Hopefully next time though.
Whynot

that crossmember idea kickin your butt :rofl

JK :poke[1]:

im sure there will be more times!

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
I'll be there. O_O

·
Registered
2,898 Posts

·
Registered
1,526 Posts
Whynot

that crossmember idea kickin your butt :rofl

JK :poke[1]:

im sure there will be more times!

It's more than a idea now. I've already made little templates and have the brackets and all to make it happen this Saturday :).
That and playing with those uca stops.

I want 37" tires soon. These mods should get me real close. I've already done the large fender mods n all. Plus I have a few other ideas I'm going to play with if I have time sat. If they work it will be a huge benefit.

·
Most Known Unknown
29,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #720 (Edited)
It's more than a idea now. I've already made little templates and have the brackets and all to make it happen this Saturday :).
That and playing with those uca stops.

I want 37" tires soon. These mods should get me real close. I've already done the large fender mods n all. Plus I have a few other ideas I'm going to play with if I have time sat. If they work it will be a huge benefit.
in theory

if you get that diff dropped, with the CV in the middle and flat lined it should be perfect as far as up/down travel

idk why GM didnt have them flat from the factory!

kinda depends on how much your cranked too, i know when i go low i will get the suspension where it was from the factory, build the needed items for the diff and get it to where its flat, maybe some new skid plates too

guess GM figured leave them at an angle since the UCA would bottom out before the spindle starts pulling the CV (in a lateral way of thinking), but if it slammed down hard enough it still had a good amount of up travel (leaving the factory at an angle)

701 - 720 of 15477 Posts