• Twins/Cp3 Conversion/Built trans from SDP

Votes: 91 86.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
7801 - 7820 of 15477 Posts

·
Registered
991 Posts
Jeff if it ain't to much to ask, could u post the link to the fenders where u got em? Are they the same from 07.5-10 chevy AND gmc?
Thanks!

·
Registered
2,898 Posts

·
Registered
991 Posts
Gotcha guys, few months ago he had sent me a link to the Factory fenders that were a damn good price. Now I'm trying to find em again for my ag teachers truck seeing as he is budgeted tryin to help him out for brownie points ha
If he can good, if not it's all good! Truck is looking sick!

·
Finally! Wheels on!
9,072 Posts
After pulling off my gear, I noticed a bloody mess of a wound on my forearm. HmmMMmm

Thinking back...I did the instinctive arm thing in the movie "The Blind Side" with a big falling rack today. whistlin

Funny how a rupture wound never shows any marred clothing from the impact.

I feel your pain Hook. ImageUploadedByAutoGuide1417658815.464242.jpg
Little "axe"ident over the TG holiday.

·
Finally! Wheels on!
9,072 Posts
hey guys Heyyaa

drilled 737 ft and reached the curve TD today @ 12854'

other than that, how are y'all?
Dub, with oil below $70 a barrel what are your guys telling you? I'm hearing a slowdown in drilling, but mainly offshore and then I'm hearing small drillers having to pull out because they are too highly leveraged and then others are saying that the dip will only last until Q2 2015 and it will be back to $90.

·
Finally! Wheels on!
9,072 Posts
Lol yeah. You should see the axe!

·
Registered
11,065 Posts
that the dip will only last until Q2 2015 and it will be back to $90.
I hope you are right, fuel surcharges for the freight industry net more money in the pocket when fuel is higher!

·
Most Known Unknown
29,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #7,811
Gotcha guys, few months ago he had sent me a link to the Factory fenders that were a damn good price. Now I'm trying to find em again for my ag teachers truck seeing as he is budgeted tryin to help him out for brownie points ha
If he can good, if not it's all good! Truck is looking sick!
whats up buddy!

back in the day i actually gave you some figures off of ebay

they have some replacement fenders for like $160 a piece that SAY they work for 1500/2500 in our year model

free shipping too :D

Dub, with oil below $70 a barrel what are your guys telling you? I'm hearing a slowdown in drilling, but mainly offshore and then I'm hearing small drillers having to pull out because they are too highly leveraged and then others are saying that the dip will only last until Q2 2015 and it will be back to $90.
i have no idea :crazydance

i'm just going with the flow :D

the way i look at it is like this, if those guys want to slow down....and i end up sitting home for 30 days, i'll still bring home more money than i did working in the shop, so everything else is just a bonus......and actually thats all it is :rof

thats why some of these guys are good only working half the month, whereas i'm getting training pay still so i want to stay out as long as possible (wife approves)

i know a guy i was training with is looking to go directional so for us to have only seven guys,....the workload is about to increase per person each month. And were actually sort of busy right now which is a surprise because towards the end of the year is when we usually slow down

This thread is epic! Took me 2 weeks to get through it but what a good time waste.
welcome to the partayyyy drinkupp

·
unknown known most
15,249 Posts
Oh this thread is anything BUT a waste of time!!

·
Most Known Unknown
29,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #7,813
Sure wish OP would buy some stuff and install something!!

·
Most Known Unknown
29,473 Posts

·
Registered
1,601 Posts
lmfao those would look sooo good on your truck jeff!

·
Registered
974 Posts
I'm sure there are a few members on this forum that already have them. You know, to match their heads.

·
Most Known Unknown
29,473 Posts

·
Most Known Unknown
29,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #7,819
I'd like to change up the wheel and tire setup to 33x12.5 on 22x12

But still doing research with trying to find more people with this setup.....my only worry is the front bumper

Not thinking it's gonna work

7801 - 7820 of 15477 Posts