• Twins/Cp3 Conversion/Built trans from SDP

Votes: 91 86.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
8021 - 8040 of 15477 Posts

·
Registered
1,743 Posts
5 yr note at 15% interest would be $18K+ in interest for the duration of the note

·
Most Known Unknown
29,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #8,022
Screw that!

Sorry guys :rof

I was running simple numbers....

didnt go that route with the LML

·
Registered
8,345 Posts
Well 72 month and total financed was almost 41k. I was only financing about 23 of it.

·
Most Known Unknown
29,473 Posts

·
Most Known Unknown
29,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #8,025
Guess ill keep cooking my meth, hitting up old lady's for their purses, and running a chop shop so I can stay away from banks

:D

Because 'Murica

·
Premium Member
815 Posts
Guess ill keep cooking my meth, hitting up old lady's for their purses, and running a chop shop so I can stay away from banks

:D

Because 'Murica
Lmao you hiring any helpers?

·
Finally! Wheels on!
9,076 Posts
How to know when your truck is too tall
ImageUploadedByAutoGuide1419171622.312029.jpg
And how to know you are a real redneck
ImageUploadedByAutoGuide1419171657.225674.jpg
When all your tools are back at the other house and you are halfway through the oil change before you realize it. 4 inch screw clamp and a nail bar. FTW! And why I'll miss the 12 inch lift when it's gone
ImageUploadedByAutoGuide1419171755.883345.jpg
Didn't even have to get under it. Just kneel down and lean in and flip the fumoto. Kinda sucks that the oil filter is too far off the ground to get both hands on it while laying flat, though

·
Registered
2,898 Posts
Hahaha!! Thats awesome! Jus dig you a lil hole out there and you can walk under it to change it!

·
Premium Member
1,294 Posts
Back to the plasma cutter. I would get the bigger one. The more expensive one is a lot more machine. The smaller machine has an onboard compressor that you are paying for. I like the separate air compressor option, less to go wrong with the plasma as a unit. Clean dry air is also important and will help your tips last longer. With a built in compressor you will get what goes in form the air without the benefits of a tank for volume. The volume tank allows the air to cool and the water to condense out. The thinner the rating of cut capacity the slower you will have to go and the more heat is transferred into your material creating warpage. The small one is rated to cut mild steel up to 1/8in. @ 10in. per minute; 1/4in. mild steel @ 3in. per minute. That is awful slow. My plasma for instance is rated to 1/4" steel at a rate of 96" per min. You asked if the smaller one will slow you down, that rating will tell ya. Also look at the power requirement of each unit and make sure you have it or can get it wired.

You know what you do the best. Age has taught me buy once cry once. I have bought several things in my time thinking it was good or big enough only to have to spent the money I saved plus the money I first laid out to get the one I should have bought the first time.

·
Premium Member
1,294 Posts

·
Registered
6,230 Posts
Short radius garage door track, there is also is a set of arms that use the existing long radius track to raise the door flush with header, had both types on one of my houses. The second time was short radius track after I hit the first door when the power was out one morning before leaving, spring did not hold it open completely and I hit the door with the rack on the truck.

Headroom, door frame, and calculation | Architects | Garaga

·
Registered
2,898 Posts
Back to the plasma cutter. I would get the bigger one. The more expensive one is a lot more machine. The smaller machine has an onboard compressor that you are paying for. I like the separate air compressor option, less to go wrong with the plasma as a unit. Clean dry air is also important and will help your tips last longer. With a built in compressor you will get what goes in form the air without the benefits of a tank for volume. The volume tank allows the air to cool and the water to condense out. The thinner the rating of cut capacity the slower you will have to go and the more heat is transferred into your material creating warpage. The small one is rated to cut mild steel up to 1/8in. @ 10in. per minute; 1/4in. mild steel @ 3in. per minute. That is awful slow. My plasma for instance is rated to 1/4" steel at a rate of 96" per min. You asked if the smaller one will slow you down, that rating will tell ya. Also look at the power requirement of each unit and make sure you have it or can get it wired.

You know what you do the best. Age has taught me buy once cry once. I have bought several things in my time thinking it was good or big enough only to have to spent the money I saved plus the money I first laid out to get the one I should have bought the first time.

Agreed 100%! :thumb

·
Registered
2,898 Posts
Look at adjusting the door so it will go all the way up. It might take a longer track or door opener extension kt.
Short radius garage door track, there is also is a set of arms that use the existing long radius track to raise the door flush with header, had both types on one of my houses. The second time was short radius track after I hit the first door when the power was out one morning before leaving, spring did not hold it open completely and I hit the door with the rack on the truck.

Headroom, door frame, and calculation | Architects | Garaga

Not a big deal!

Hes lowering the truck soon!!

·
unknown known most
15,249 Posts
How to know when your truck is too tall
View attachment 560586
And how to know you are a real redneck
View attachment 560594
When all your tools are back at the other house and you are halfway through the oil change before you realize it. 4 inch screw clamp and a nail bar. FTW! And why I'll miss the 12 inch lift when it's gone
View attachment 560626
Didn't even have to get under it. Just kneel down and lean in and flip the fumoto. Kinda sucks that the oil filter is too far off the ground to get both hands on it while laying flat, though
That's not redneck tex....that's called thinking outside the box!! Ha u might need to put a patent on that tool!!!

·
Registered
2,898 Posts

·
Finally! Wheels on!
9,076 Posts
Lol. As it sits now it would hit the header even if the door were open all the way. It just needs the tension adjusted

05 3500, you are correct. Buy once cry once. I forgot. Seems like every time I try to save money it costs me more

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
Off topic, what do you guys think about the aluminum frame on the new F250? and do you think GM will follow in the next few years?

8021 - 8040 of 15477 Posts