• Twins/Cp3 Conversion/Built trans from SDP

Votes: 91 86.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
9041 - 9060 of 15477 Posts

·
Registered
1,526 Posts
Ide like to take a ride to hear the sound difference. Let me know when your in my area again.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
unknown known most
15,249 Posts
What happened to this party.....???

·
LHN...We ARE the Joneses
26,485 Posts
Spring weather.

:fishin
:bd03

:bee
:mikel

·
Most Known Unknown
29,473 Posts

·
Finally! Wheels on!
9,076 Posts
Heyyaa Heyyaa

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
:gearjamin:rof

·
Most Known Unknown
29,473 Posts

·
Finally! Wheels on!
9,076 Posts
:poke[1]: :cookoo[1]: :drink :Dhappyjump

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
:rofl :cookoo[1]: :cookoo[1]:

·
Finally! Wheels on!
9,076 Posts
Dub, whats the work schedule like nowadays? I know we talked about returning the exhaust to its rightful owner. I assume you want to wait until you close so you don't have to deal with it until you get to the new crib? We need a Houston meet soon. I'm craving some chicken wings....

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
what do yall think about 15% overs with a stock CP3?:poke[1]:

·
Finally! Wheels on!
9,076 Posts
I'm not the injector/tuning master, but I would say it depends on the pulse width. You can keep the timing in check by getting more fuel in a shorter pulse which makes for a more bottom friendly tune. If you are trying to increase the total fuel delivery, then I might go 40s and still keep the pulse width down. CP3 will work better than a CP4 for you so I think you are good from a total volume at 40s too.

Maybe another more sage individual can chime in

·
Finally! Wheels on!
9,076 Posts
That too ^^

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
So.... 40's over on stock motor with safe tuning? Can there really be lower EGTS more HP and better mpg?

·
Finally! Wheels on!
9,076 Posts
So.... 40's over on stock motor with safe tuning? Can there really be lower EGTS more HP and better mpg?
That's a KW or Idaho Rob question. What I do know is that if you aren't running huge tunes, you can still plan ahead and run a larger injector, like the 40s and have a very happy motor with shorter pulse widths.

Stock motor and turbo you probably wont be able to increase the total fuel delivery to add a bunch more HP because you are out of air, but you can decrease the pulse width and be more efficient and easier on the bottom end.

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
Well I'm about to pull the EFI trigger....finally! And enjoy reading about all the different injectors everyone else runs

·
unknown known most
15,249 Posts
Well if you break down I know an idiot with a 16k lb trailer that can tow U back to winfield....he may not be able to stop tho. You might just have to unhook it and roll off while he is jack knifing that mofo!! Lmao

·
Registered
8,345 Posts
It's safe if your tuner knows what he is doing. I have seen a truck with 40% overs on stock engine and trans that runs as good as stock. He has the same tunes I do, just a smaller pulse width. It's actually better for the injectors.

9041 - 9060 of 15477 Posts