• Poll closed .
9101 - 9120 of 15477 Posts

·
LHN...We ARE the Joneses
26,485 Posts

·
Premium Member
612 Posts
So since I added Katzkin leather to my truck does that mean I can claim its a SLT now. That shit is no joke to install, it not really hard just very tine consuming.

O and I added heated seats. How does it look?

it looks factory man, you did a good job on the install. looks great

·
Most Known Unknown
29,511 Posts
Discussion Starter #9,105
So since I added Katzkin leather to my truck does that mean I can claim its a SLT now. That shit is no joke to install, it not really hard just very tine consuming.

O and I added heated seats. How does it look?
Nice!

Slip on that fasten to the metal frame like the OBS right? That's how my 2nd gasser was at least

Was the kit expensive.....

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
Nice!

Slip on that fasten to the metal frame like the OBS right? That's how my 2nd gasser was at least

Was the kit expensive.....
Got the kit for 550 off amazon and seat heaters for 50. Sold old cloths for 200 on flebay, and had 200 in amazom gift certificates so did not coast that much out of pocket lol.

·
Registered
5,075 Posts
Had something hanging down under the bumper :eek:hno

So I chopped it off

View attachment 594882

View attachment 594890

Also used the trailer to transport stuff from the current residence to the new/final residence :)

LML puttin' n work!

View attachment 594898

View attachment 594906

Put in a sign I saved from work :)

View attachment 594914

View attachment 594922

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

Dude, you forgot to pull out the mirrors! :stickpoke

Sent from rapid typo device

·
Finally! Wheels on!
9,112 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,334 Posts
How about letting me borrow that trailer this weekend JW....lol

·
Most Known Unknown
29,511 Posts
Discussion Starter #9,114
Parked the gray gasser in the garage and took some shots

Once I finish the wood blinds ordeal in the kitchen ill put up my racks (today I learned the difference in white vs Dover) :eek:hno

Needless to say, if it looks white at the store make sure you read the actual color nono

Also I've parked the gasser indefinitely until I figure out what electrical issues I am having. When I hit the brake pedal or hit the blinker it will either kill the system or play on one side of the truck only then come back to normal, or like its done a few times before.... Make the rear view mirror temp gauge go all Chinese on me and flash an air bag logo on the dash. Today while I was driving it randomly locked and unlocked the doors while I was cruising like normal. It used to play music until I would open the door but now it quits when the key is turned to the off position

Really acting weird

Anyways,

ImageUploadedByAG Free1424138929.021031.jpg
ImageUploadedByAG Free1424138943.234374.jpg
ImageUploadedByAG Free1424138954.289783.jpg
ImageUploadedByAG Free1424138970.174525.jpg

Misc kitchen blinds ordeal I have. It'll be done and matching tomorrow and the white ones I bought and installed on the windows to the left (including the center one that wasn't completed when the photo was taken) will be taken back to lowes and a "Dover color" set will be bought

Gonna put on some new window valances too that match the living room ones (non floral)

Wife couldn't tell the color difference, but it stood out big time to me

ImageUploadedByAG Free1424139093.221631.jpg

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Most Known Unknown
29,511 Posts
Discussion Starter #9,115
Thats a nice blank canvas :thumb
Oh fo sho!

It's weird because the attic up above it doesn't have all these random supports I've usually seen in garages... Soooooo not sure if they were planning on making that a room? There sure are a lot of 2x10" beams in there..... To support what idk!

·
Finally! Wheels on!
9,112 Posts
way to channel your inner gay decorator, Jeff...

I'll bet you your gasser has a grounding issue. Check all the major ground points, remove, wire clean, reattach and then protect with Corrosion X

Reactions: Eriehunter

·
Premium Member
1,334 Posts
That was the one from work...

I do have a 16' and a 20' that will eventually makes it way to the new house

Whatcha need one for? :)
Probably picking up a new toy this weekend...but she's a roller....for now...lol.

9101 - 9120 of 15477 Posts