• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
9181 - 9200 of 15477 Posts

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
Oh i know it, im so stoked right now, like a kid right before Christmas

hope you dont mind me hangin out here on your build thread

what kinda tunes you run Jdub? im thinkin opt stock, heavy toe, light tow, dd, and break stuff kill tune

·
unknown known most
15,249 Posts
He runs the break stuff tune all the time.......Cuz he hasn't been driving it till the last 3 days! Ha

·
Registered
5,035 Posts
Also the old countertops came out of the house today and the kitchen sink piece came out as one piece.... Soooo maybe a BS work station with a sink for the garage and or future shop?!?

I would definitely hang on to that counter top and sink section for the garage or the new shop! I ended up re-using our old kitchen sink out in my garage when I built it - plus the free counter top that came with the cabinets my uncle pulled out of a job site.

Wish my garage were deep enough now to fit a trailer in -- or the LBZ :(

·
Premium Member
815 Posts
Hey you going to lonestar throwdown in conroe?

·
Most Known Unknown
29,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #9,185
Oh i know it, im so stoked right now, like a kid right before Christmas

hope you dont mind me hangin out here on your build thread

what kinda tunes you run Jdub? im thinkin opt stock, heavy toe, light tow, dd, and break stuff kill tune
Hang out all you want :D

8ualive is correct, I run the break yo neck tune 100% of z time :)

He runs the break stuff tune all the time.......Cuz he hasn't been driving it till the last 3 days! Ha
:rof

Been on the maxx effort since day 1!!!

I would definitely hang on to that counter top and sink section for the garage or the new shop! I ended up re-using our old kitchen sink out in my garage when I built it - plus the free counter top that came with the cabinets my uncle pulled out of a job site.

Wish my garage were deep enough now to fit a trailer in -- or the LBZ :(
Well I'm glad you said that because I was actually thinking of scrapping it, since I turned the 4x8 table sideways (instead of against the wall it comes away from the wall longways, and I'm gonna deck it with another 4x8 sheet of plywood then put a metal top on it), but I was thinking to just use that for the garage

But now that your saying that, Ill find a spot for ALL of the items for whe. The shop comes :thumb

And I'm stoked the LML fits!!!

Hey you going to lonestar throwdown in conroe?
I won't go to another show until my blue truck is complete :eek:hno

·
Most Known Unknown
29,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #9,187
Yea buddy still have the FFR setup!

For stock spindles they are mounted on the bottom side with the tapered bolt facing upwards

When I ran them lifted with lift spindles they were on top with the tapered stud facing downward

:)

·
Most Known Unknown
29,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #9,188
Let's talk about patents

If I make a product, that is similiar to a product (product that is offer only with other products as a kit and not by itself)

If said product is only similiar but has different mounting attributes (less complicated my way) , could it have a patent?

And on the flip side, does it even matter? What if, I make a product and people buy it, then a big company comes in, steals the idea and markets it, how does that work... Whoever can prove they sold it first wins?

What if I never think this idea would be the best in the world (since it would be for 2011-2015+ chevy 3/4 - 1 tons, so sales would be limited since I at the moment don't plan to expand) and only sold by word of mouth as a side gig...would it even need a patent?

any smart legal people wanna give some advice :)

·
unknown known most
15,249 Posts
I'm assuming if u just started it and big company wanted it and U ddnt have a patent they would steal the design and patent it and then send u a letter telling u to stop making their product! And I don't figure U wanna go to court with a Big company...not worth it. Just get a patent ha and expand to lmms too! Ha

·
Most Known Unknown
29,473 Posts

·
Most Known Unknown
29,473 Posts

·
unknown known most
15,249 Posts
^^well I know a guy that knows a guy...

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
Where's redneck. He always has a real informed answer:thumb

·
Most Known Unknown
29,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #9,194
This is coming back :)

Got the plasma, a welder, drill press, now just need a chop saw

image.jpg

·
Registered
8,345 Posts
Gas powered Sthil will run you about a grand new.

·
Most Known Unknown
29,473 Posts

·
Registered
11,065 Posts

·
unknown known most
15,249 Posts
^^^^^^ and a truck driver.......lmao

·
unknown known most