• Twins/Cp3 Conversion/Built trans from SDP

Votes: 91 86.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
921 - 940 of 15477 Posts

·
Registered
1,954 Posts
Do you need me to come wire that up for ya? For some cold beer I will solder it.

Sent from GS4.

·
Registered
2,898 Posts
Man Free beer, why do I live so far north? all the fun is in the south :D

Thats right!! You need to move down here!!

·
Most Known Unknown
29,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #926
Do you need me to come wire that up for ya? For some cold beer I will solder it.

Sent from GS4.
Were good now, but a cold beer? Call redneck lets set it up!

Man Free beer, why do I live so far north? all the fun is in the south :D
Ya man you loco

Come down here!! :D

·
Finally! Wheels on!
9,072 Posts
Were good now, but a cold beer? Call redneck lets set it up!
You rang, sir? (think Lurch from the Adam's family, if you guys are old enough)

·
Most Known Unknown
29,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #928
Found a guy on CL trying to buy DPF's

His ad said $500

Here is my convo plus the numbers I found on it............it's not illegal to sell this stuff is it? I don't want to be screwed trying to make some money back........

ImageUploadedByAG Free1392687763.092160.jpg
ImageUploadedByAG Free1392687773.891199.jpg
ImageUploadedByAG Free1392687788.617970.jpg

DPF numbers I found..

ImageUploadedByAG Free1392687808.531241.jpg
ImageUploadedByAG Free1392687822.214720.jpg

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Finally! Wheels on!
9,072 Posts

His ad said $500

Here is my convo plus the numbers I found on it............it's not illegal to sell this stuff is it? I don't want to be screwed trying to make some money back........

View attachment 323449
View attachment 323457
View attachment 323465

DPF numbers I found..

View attachment 323473
View attachment 323481

The core value alone is $300. When I got rear ended and they replaced the pipe/DPF at 7000 miles they had to return the bent piece to get their $300 back.

I've been thinking about getting a used set to gut completely to make it look like I have emissions in place even when I don't:D

Yet, I'm still afraid to delete.....

·
Registered
2,898 Posts
You rang, sir? (think Lurch from the Adam's family, if you guys are old enough)
Heck yea!! I mean im sure i was watching re-runs but i used to watch it all the time!

His ad said $500

View attachment 323449
View attachment 323457
View attachment 323465

DPF numbers I found..

View attachment 323473
View attachment 323481

Jus let someone know where yall meeting incase he tried to obduct you!!:poke[1]::rofl

·
Taking the Long Way Home
3,273 Posts
I guess 22hrs is Local enough, and get 600 for that shit.....start pricing the sensors alone, even at reduced cost there's still a profit....
If you do meet this guy , make sure your companion is with you....
g19.jpg

·
Finally! Wheels on!
9,072 Posts
I guess 22hrs is Local enough, and get 600 for that shit.....start pricing the sensors alone, even at reduced cost there's still a profit....
View attachment 323497
I'll go with you JDub. We can roll with a few beers and some extra mags just in case the thugs have friends!:thumb

We can even have some fun. I'll bring the 12ga and some rubber durometer rounds with CS. A little humiliation and behavior modification before we really light 'em up

·
Most Known Unknown
29,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #933
Heck yea!! I mean im sure i was watching re-runs but i used to watch it all the time!

Jus let someone know where yall meeting incase he tried to obduct you!!:poke[1]::rofl
Yes, yes I am that irresistible :thumb

The core value alone is $300. When I got rear ended and they replaced the pipe/DPF at 7000 miles they had to return the bent piece to get their $300 back.

I've been thinking about getting a used set to gut completely to make it look like I have emissions in place even when I don't:D

Yet, I'm still afraid to delete.....
When you finally make the plunge, I can help :)

View attachment 323497
I don't have my CHL yet.......

But I won't get shit for selling it right?

Should I ask "are you a cop or work for the government or epa?" :rof

I'll go with you JDub. We can roll with a few beers and some extra mags just in case the thugs have friends!:thumb

We can even have some fun. I'll bring the 12ga and some rubber durometer rounds with CS. A little humiliation and behavior modification before we really light 'em up
Sounds like a plan :rofl :rofl

Behavior modifications :rof

·
Most Known Unknown
29,473 Posts

·
Registered
1,526 Posts
You have my number hit me up when your ready and I'll go with you but 500 is about 100 to little.

·
Most Known Unknown
29,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #936
View attachment 323497

My little 9mm :)

image.jpg

·
Most Known Unknown
29,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #938
FML I and the wife need to get our licenses!

And I told that guy we wouldn't be able to make a deal with a number that low :stir

And told him thank you :rofl

·
Registered
2,898 Posts
yea...i think hes lowballin you. Prolly makes a killin off people that dont know any better.

I been havin mine for a while, wifes gonna get hers the next time my buddy gives the class.

·
Registered
1,954 Posts

Cold beer and shootin', let me go home and get all my emission crap.

Sent from GS4.

921 - 940 of 15477 Posts