• Twins/Cp3 Conversion/Built trans from SDP

Votes: 91 86.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1001 - 1020 of 15477 Posts

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
Different tunes cause the vanes to do different things. Stock my truck was all rumble at idle - edge tune and it hisses from the turbo.

save the geese!

·
Registered
2,898 Posts
Mine has a Canadian accent. Lol

Sent from GS4.

Haha....idk, if i was to guess i would say jeffs was the "nice" one. Yours was romanian or something meaner. :rofl

·
Most Known Unknown
29,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,004 (Edited)
'Murica

this was when it was 35 degrees out back in december, with elevated idle

the truck DOES go to a rumble after the few minutes it takes to get to that point (i quite recording before that point) :)

dont pay attention to the concrete, i douche that tail pipe every once in a while when i wash the truck (unless its the something else.....)

it doesnt happen on a daily basis,.......only after i clean it really good.....i blame water, and my childish ways of spraying into the tailpipe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,326 Posts

·
Taking the Long Way Home
3,273 Posts
'Murica

the truck DOES go to a rumble after the few minutes it takes to get to that point (i quite recording before that point) :)

dont pay attention to the concrete, i douche that tail pipe every once in a while when i wash the truck (unless its the something else.....)

it doesnt happen on a daily basis,.......only after i clean it really good.....i blame water, and my childish ways of spraying into the tailpipe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LML startup - YouTube
The gray gasser looks like an S10 sitting next to that :D I'm so ready to ditch the VGT and go fixed, Though the The jet engine spool is unique I'm ready for the Don't F' with me sound ;)

·
Most Known Unknown
29,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,007
i wanna hear the dont F' with me sound :) :) :)

yea the gasser,.....its a shorty 2wd :rof

·
Most Known Unknown
29,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,009
:popcorn

not soon enuff!!

but all in good time, of course :thumb

·
Registered
1,954 Posts
Haha....idk, if i was to guess i would say jeffs was the "nice" one. Yours was romanian or something meaner. :rofl
I was trying to be nice about it. Lol. Yeah I guess you could say mine was more MA and Jeff's is more like midget wrestling.

Sent from GS4.

·
Registered
1,954 Posts
'Murica

LML startup - YouTube
My wife was vacuuming when I started to watch this, I told her to turn the vacuum off and she said it was off. I think you have a Dyson under the hood instead of a LML. Lol

Sent from GS4.

·
Registered
2,898 Posts
My wife was vacuuming when I started to watch this, I told her to turn the vacuum off and she said it was off. I think you have a Dyson under the hood instead of a LML. Lol

Sent from GS4.

:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :neener

·
Most Known Unknown
29,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,014
Dangit a YouTube video!!

For some reason the forum and the ipad aren't "meshing" to well, with some attached videos

I'll have to see it in the morning :(

Till then my friend :)

·
Finally! Wheels on!
9,072 Posts
Dangit a YouTube video!!

For some reason the forum and the ipad aren't "meshing" to well, with some attached videos

I'll have to see it in the morning :(

Till then my friend :)
Let me see if I can help you vizualize it JDub...

2 women, a blonde and a red head are wearing bekini bottoms and white t-shirs. They have a big bucket of soapy water and they are gigling and soaping each other and the front of his truck up, causing the shirts to become transparent. So much so, that the mods may remove this video beofe you get back to the desktop at the job tomorrow. What happens next, I'm not sure your old enough for, but lets just say that you may need to :taunt

·
unknown known most
15,249 Posts

2 women, a blonde and a red head are wearing bekini bottoms and white t-shirs. They have a big bucket of soapy water and they are gigling and soaping each other and the front of his truck up, causing the shirts to become transparent. So much so, that the mods may remove this video beofe you get back to the desktop at the job tomorrow. What happens next, I'm not sure your old enough for, but lets just say that you may need to :taunt
:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl!!!

·
Most Known Unknown
29,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,017
I was trying to be nice about it. Lol. Yeah I guess you could say mine was more MA and Jeff's is more like midget wrestling.

Sent from GS4.
flippa

:rofl

Sent from GS4.
i'll have to get another video up :)

i swear it switches to rumble eventually :cool:

Hey JWC this is how I keep the suspension so clean.

Gmc 4x4 diesel pulls out stuck monster motorhome - YouTube

My new front end setup is working amazing LOVE IT.
ya man, you definitely have the cleanest un painted / un touched suspension ive ever seen on here :rofl

ESPECIALLY for a 4 year old truck!!

and your still keeping the front end low right? Wheels look nice :)

on a completely separate side note, if XD Addicts came in 22", id be all over that!!

2 women, a blonde and a red head are wearing bikini bottoms and white t-shirts. They have a big bucket of soapy water and they are giggling and soaping each other and the front of his truck up, causing the shirts to become transparent. So much so, that the mods may remove this video before you get back to the desktop at the job tomorrow. What happens next, I'm not sure your old enough for, but lets just say that you may need to :taunt
you had me @ 2 Women :neener

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnddddddd then i saw the motorhome :eek:hno

·
Most Known Unknown
29,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,018
somewhat goes to a rumble :rof

so much fail in this video nono

1. AT's
2. Dirty Truck
3. Chrome Bumpers
4. no 37s?!?
5. stock down pipe?!

·
Most Known Unknown
29,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,020
Dropped the cognito UCA's off to get powder coated white, will pick them up tomorrow morning

Snapped this when I got home, definitely needs MOAR LOW! Like 7" lower!!

image.jpg

1001 - 1020 of 15477 Posts