• Twins/Cp3 Conversion/Built trans from SDP

Votes: 91 86.7%
121 - 140 of 15484 Posts

·
Most Known Unknown
29,645 Posts
Discussion Starter #122
i saw that Joe!!

i'm trying to keep it @ eye level, and maybe even up against the windshield at the front of the dash, but who knows

i'll have to get out there and mess with it!

·
Registered
22 Posts
I see you drilled and tapped for a boost gauge I thought the edge cts insight would receive the boost from the ECM when you plug in . At least that is what I was told when I purchased it.

·
Most Known Unknown
29,645 Posts
Discussion Starter #125
It will,
but i wanted a separate gauge :)

so i could free up a spot on the CTS to watch something else

plus i got a heck of a deal on the pillar, and once the EDGE CTS Pod adapter deal pissed me off, i ordered two gauges and installed them! I will come up with something different for the CTS (for mounting, to ditch the suction cup)

·
Most Known Unknown
29,645 Posts
Discussion Starter #126
originally i only ordered the pryo, so i could run a pyro gauge and the CTS + pod adapter

but due to a confusion between IssPro and Alligator i received the wrong part, and around the same time that was being taken care of, i fiddled with the adapter deal, and hated it so i ordered the boost gauge and installed them at the same time!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Ok gotcha edge has a dash mount now mine should be here Tuesday can't wait .
Your truck looks bad ass thinking about putting black rims on it

·
Registered
22 Posts
Like the white door handles wish mine were white

·
Most Known Unknown
29,645 Posts
Discussion Starter #129

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
sub'd!

can you tell a difference with the dual vs single stabilizer?

how did you flip the tie rods to the top without the tremendous torque/bump steer i hear about??

nice write up i may have to go back and take more pictures!

·
Most Known Unknown
29,645 Posts
Discussion Starter #131
What do you mean?

The lift spindles require the tie rod to go on top, where as the stock spindles mount on the bottom side

I actually had tony @ FFR make me shorter spacers so the locking nut on top has more threads through it......not like its a big deal, but just something for added safety (IMO)

As for the dual kit, double the resistance :)

IMO its more firm but its one of those things that works better with an in spec front end.

People be like, what does JWC mean by in spec?!?

Well I can't talk about that just yet, but you know what I mean (secret idea I have)(we can't talk about it here)

:)

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
gotcha!

just curious because they said its impossible on a leveled truck but i didn't think about the lift.

dual kit might have to be my next mod, cheaper than the EGR delete and other things i have in mind

·
Registered
85 Posts
Subd.. I need to do more mods on my truck!

·
Registered
85 Posts
I want make it taller mods.. think im gonna run 38s!

·
Most Known Unknown
29,645 Posts
Discussion Starter #140
Tomorrow might be a little busy, I hope. Need to find a piece of metal at work to put on top of the table....I think I have some 1/4", just hope its big enough!

After that it should be ready for the frame :)

Pictures to follow tomorrow on what two individuals in this thread helped me source!! :drink :drink

image.jpg

121 - 140 of 15484 Posts